The Beatles The White Album 5oth Anniversary Edition

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
different version that rocks along, chick-a-boom, chick-a-boom, chick-a-boom, chick-a-boom :yesyes: :

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
there is takes 22 and 23 of "Let it Be' available on YouTube in colour where SirPaul sings an extra verse. I'll see if i can find and post on a separate topic.
Thank you very much for your information. That would be lovely. Thank you very much.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The next song is both a nice and exhausting one to listen, though I don't find the verses too thrilling. The chorus parts however changes so dramatically to a much more fantastic experience, with an angry sounding John almost yelling he'll give them everything he's got for a little peace of mind. Good solid drumming by Ringo. I love it. What do you think ?

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
different version here. Expect to see this included on the deluxe edition of THE WHITE ALBUM later this year.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It's official ! The Beatles White Album 50th anniversary edition is coming out in November.

Here is two takes on "Back in the USSR" remastered 2018. The instrumental take remastered from 50 year old tapes, still packs a punch AYE

Reactions: britbox

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well it's big news if you're a Beatles (and solo collector) as October we'll see deluxe edition of John Lennon's Imagine album, and that's on the heels on Paul McCartney's new album which has topped the charts in the USA.

This is the vid of "How Do You Sleep" -

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Getting back to THE WHITE ALBUM 50th Anniversary Edition:
image: https://ksassets.timeincuk.net/wp/uploa ... 20x394.jpg
The Beatles to re-release ‘The White Album’ to celebrate its 50th anniversary

The re-release of ‘The White Album’ will be released across a number of CD, vinyl and special art packages on November 9, with pre-order available now.

Find more details about the various releases of ‘The White Album’ below.

Super Deluxe: The comprehensive, individually numbered 7-disc and digital audio collections feature:

CDs 1 & 2: The BEATLES (‘White Album’) 2018 stereo album mix
CD3: Esher Demos
– Esher Demo tracks 1 through 19 sequenced in order of the finished song’s placement on ‘The White Album.’ Tracks 20-27 were not included on the album.

CDs 4, 5 & 6: Sessions
– 50 additional recordings, most previously unreleased, from ‘White Album’ studio sessions; all newly mixed from the four-track and eight-track session tapes, sequenced in order of their recording start dates.

Blu-ray:
– 2018 album mix in high resolution PCM stereo
– 2018 DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 album mix
– 2018 Dolby True HD 5.1 album mix
– 2018 direct transfer of the album’s original mono mix

Deluxe: The BEATLES (‘White Album’) 2018 stereo album mix + Esher Demos
The 3CD; 180-gram 4LP vinyl box set (limited edition); and digital audio collections pair the 2018 stereo album mix with the 27 Esher Demos.

Standard 2LP Vinyl: The BEATLES (‘White Album’) 2018 stereo mix
180-gram 2LP vinyl in gatefold sleeve with faithfully replicated original artwork

Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/music/the-beat ... 7YSQcXo.99

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
two more gems that will be included on the soon to be released White Album 50th Anniversary -

While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Esher Demo) , here in it earliest form , George Harrison double tracks his voice :

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Now the new 2018 mix on the master that the world knows and loves. Eric Clapton joins them in the recording of this

Reactions: britbox

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Now the new 2018 mix on the master that the world knows and loves. Eric Clapton joins them in the recording of this

Vince, was that before Eric and Pattie Boyd? I always found that stuff pretty strange... as my understanding was that George and Eric remained friends after Eric went off with Pattie.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Vince, was that before Eric and Pattie Boyd? I always found that stuff pretty strange... as my understanding was that George and Eric remained friends after Eric went off with Pattie.

yep it was before.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
one day out from it's release the White Album 2018 remastered material is being posted automatically be UMG.

Great mix here by Giles Martin -