Tennis Frontier Cincinnati Draw Challenge

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Congratulations to Bounce It :clap for winning the Tennis Frontier Cincinnatti Draw Challenge.
Moreover, Bounce It won it when it counts (see photos of prizes in the post by Kiu).
Also, Bounce It deserves special mention being one of our newest members with just 7 posts.

Thanks to Kiu for arranging such wonderful prizes from the actual tournament site. Thanks to everyone for participating and making this contest eligible for a prize selected by Kiu. Here is the complete data, although most of us would prefer not to see our names along with such poor totals.

1. Bounce It ----- 95
2. TF7 ------------ 80
2. Nehemeth ---- 65
4. Moxie629 ----- 30
5. Billie ----------- 25
6. Riotbeard ----- 15
7. Kieran --------- 10
8. GSM ----------- 10 (see, I am qualified to run this contest ;) I wasn't bagelled).

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Congratulations to Bounce It! What a way to enter a room. :clap Will El Dude do the tallying for how we're doing for the series? Or maybe you, GSM? Next up, Shanghai!

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I don't know who is tallying it. May be better not to tally it as we only started in the
middle this year.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Great job Kiu and nice efforts with the gifts.:clap

GMS how the hell are you worse than me? Always pick your guy for god's sake!!!;)

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Billie said:

GMS how the hell are you worse than me? Always pick your guy for god's sake!!!;)

This is one time that I thoroughly enjoyed losing the contest. ;)

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Billie said:

This is one time that I thoroughly enjoyed losing the contest. ;)

Ha ha...I know, but still....I can't pick against Nole even if he told me he was going to lose, my :heart: won't allow me.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
I don't know who is tallying it. May be better not to tally it as we only started in the
middle this year.

I've gone back through. I'm not sure if there was a challenge for IW, but we've done every MS since.

Bounce It !!

Club Member
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Congratulations to Bounce It :clap for winning the Tennis Frontier Cincinnatti Draw Challenge.
Moreover, Bounce It won it when it counts (see photos of prizes in the post by Kiu).
Also, Bounce It deserves special mention being one of our newest members with just 7 posts.

Thanks to Kiu for arranging such wonderful prizes from the actual tournament site. Thanks to everyone for participating and making this contest eligible for a prize selected by Kiu. Here is the complete data, although most of us would prefer not to see our names along with such poor totals.

1. Bounce It ----- 95
2. TF7 ------------ 80
2. Nehemeth ---- 65
4. Moxie629 ----- 30
5. Billie ----------- 25
6. Riotbeard ----- 15
7. Kieran --------- 10
8. GSM ----------- 10 (see, I am qualified to run this contest ;) I wasn't bagel-ed).

Mahalo GSM for running the contest. I'm more of a lurker than a poster... You folks have some very knowledgeable, friendly discussions on these threads, and I enjoy the read.

Now as to my my superior tennis knowledge and analytical skills in predictions, it is based solely on the very large horse shoe stuck in my posterior :lolz: "Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while"

Who'da thunk Novak, Grigor and Tsonga would be taken out so early?? Last week the winner had the foresight to pick Tsonga as DH/WC, and that's always a reasonable choice, he has the game, just not the consistency. This week, so many upsets, and I can't say I say saw them coming, just blind luck. That, and I believed Roger was due for another trophy, and apparently the tennis gods agreed, giving him Ferrer for the final. :angel

And to Kui, Mahalo for putting together some prizes. It's the thought that counts!!

Bounce It !!

Club Member
Reactions
Moxie629 said:
Congratulations to Bounce It! What a way to enter a room. :clap Will El Dude do the tallying for how we're doing for the series? Or maybe you, GSM? Next up, Shanghai!

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
Kiu said:

The full prize also includes a Tennis Ball from Cincy(used on the courts), US Open series color note-book and W&S Open official program.

ff83590394466aa585ed0eb41fb7a572c9b21eb_r.jpg

Thanks to all who participated in this first edition of Challenge that actually had a little prize, so one gets more than bragging rights.

Congrads to Bounce it!

I have received the reply PM and your prize will be on it's way to Hawaii.
Mahalo to all of you for your participation.