Super Bowl 58. KC vs SF.

MatchPoint

Reactions
Any predictions on the outcome of The Big Game?
Current Vegas Odds:
Spread: SF -2.5
Moneyline: SF -130/KC +110
Over/Under: 47.5

PhiEaglesfan712

Masters Champion
Reactions
Kansas City is going to win. They've been there and done that. San Francisco got lucky, and didn't really deserve to beat Green Bay or Detroit.

Reactions: Fiero425

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Kansas City is going to win. They've been there and done that. San Francisco got lucky, and didn't really deserve to beat Green Bay or Detroit.

I wonder will I hang on long enough to see Mahomes overtake Brady? Like Novak in tennis, Patrick's already ahead of sched. to take/own recs! :)

Last edited:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
MUST WIN for Mahomes...

Only if he wants to catch Brady! He's already ahead of schedule w/ TD's, yards, MVP's, & few INT's! KC blew 2 other SB chances; the SB vs TB & the AFC Conf. game when DL went offsides in a play where Brady threw an INT! Mahomes was running for his life in the SB, but that Conf. game was lost on a boneheaded play by a defensive lineman! At least he could have stopped Brady from scoring later; but didn't! :astonished-face: :fearful-face: :angry-face: :face-with-head-bandage: :face-with-hand-over-mouth:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I wonder will I hang on long enough to see Mahomes overtake Brady? Like Novak in tennis, Patrick's already ahead of sched. to take/own recs! :)
Funny how you were all about not having the GOATs taking over the field...until you were.

MatchPoint

Reactions
Is it? I would have said the pressure was much more on Brock Purdy.
EXCEPT:
Mahomes has much more pressure in terms of History, Legacy, and the GOAT Convo...
If Purdy loses it can be written down as a young kid having 1st-time jitters, and folding on the big stage
If Mahomes loses, it will be viewed as an Unforgivable Choke Job and as a Bedshat for the Ages (considering the Legacy Hype, Vegas, Swift, Etc.)
WAY more pressure on Mahomrs to fulfill his destiny...

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
EXCEPT:
Mahomes has much more pressure in terms of History, Legacy, and the GOAT Convo...
If Purdy loses it can be written down as a young kid having 1st-time jitters, and folding on the big stage
If Mahomes loses, it will be viewed as an Unforgivable Choke Job and as a Bedshat for the Ages (considering the Legacy Hype, Vegas, Swift, Etc.)
WAY more pressure on Mahomrs to fulfill his destiny...

The pressure's off now! KC stole this SB w/ SF being the better team, but got sloppy at times! KC Defense the true heroes keeping 49'rs in Chk! :-)2

Reactions: Moxie

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There is no GOAT in American football any more than in tennis. He is the greatest of the post-Brady generation. Johnny Unitas is the one who all followed; he was the first modern quarterback and called his own plays--a field marshal.

Reactions: Moxie and Fiero425