Songs Antonyms Challenge

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

clue - 'I Really Should Be Holding You, HOLDING YOU...' :) - is a line from the song.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The Beach Boys - You're So Good to Me...

What would be the opposite antonym ?

clue - female singer who recorded the 70's tune with heartfelt emotion...B-)

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
and you;re a 70's scholar too , if your last two answers are an indication. Congrats again kskate2...

Reactions: kskate2

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
another one here by Emmylou Dolly & Linda

What is the antonym to this ?

Clue - another american female also country music from a not so later vintage -

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
another one here by Emmylou Dolly & Linda

What is the antonym to this ?

Clue - another american female also country music from a not so later vintage -

I've no idea, I'm afraid. I just wanted to say that I love that song. I'd never heard it before. I like your thread idea. Playing fairly I'd have got 3 if I hadn't been so busy & the admins hadn't been so quick off the mark. They've really been on the ball.

Reactions: Vince Evert

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I've no idea, I'm afraid. I just wanted to say that I love that song. I'd never heard it before. I like your thread idea. Playing fairly I'd have got 3 if I hadn't been so busy & the admins hadn't been so quick off the mark. They've really been on the ball.

Aah bless you Horsa. Yes outstanding song along with the album. happy that you enjoyed the song. It came out in 1997 on a record called "Trio". I have a copy of the vinyl and was playing the record this morning (my sunday). You can probably find the rest of the tracks and videos over on You Tube just by typing in the ladies names and title of the album - "Trio". If you adore country music, you will enjoy listening, i'm sure.

Horsa

Reactions
Aah bless you Horsa. Yes outstanding song along with the album. happy that you enjoyed the song. It came out in 1997 on a record called "Trio". I have a copy of the vinyl and was playing the record this morning (my sunday). You can probably find the rest of the tracks and videos over on You Tube just by typing in the ladies names and title of the album - "Trio". If you adore country music, you will enjoy listening, i'm sure.
Thank you very much, Vince. I agree. I'll take a look when I have time. I like country music from Jim Reeves, Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers, Hank Williams, Skeeter Davis & Willie Nelson to Johnny Cash.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Thank you very much, Vince. I agree. I'll take a look when I have time. I like country music from Jim Reeves, Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers, Hank Williams, Skeeter Davis & Willie Nelson to Johnny Cash.
Heres the playlist. Yeah you'll love this record i'm sure. The opener track - The pain of loving you - really sets the tone for the rest of the album:good:

Horsa

Reactions
Heres the playlist. Yeah you'll love this record i'm sure. The opener track - The pain of loving you - really sets the tone for the rest of the album:good:

Thank you very much. :0) I forgot to mention I like Patsy Cline too.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Now back to the antonyms quiz. Singer is another country music legend from the 1980s era and her initials ar J.N.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
It was posted yesterday The antonym/opposite song to "Telling Me Lies" song by Dolly, Emmylou, Linda....