Please Read: TF Site Reconfiguration

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
You may have already noticed the discussion forums have moved back to TennisFrontier.com. Due to irreconcilable differences, we found it necessary to separate from Tennis-Prose and become TF independently again. WWW.TennisFrontier.com/tennisforum will include all threads, posts and blogs created in the last year. Your current credentials are still valid when logging into the TF site.

There are some house rules we want to publish immediately:

Tennis Frontier is a long-standing community and without its members, there is no community. Please bear that in mind when engaging with fellow posters.

We don't have a specific moderation policy here. We're all adults. That doesn't mean to say this is a wild west website where anything goes. If moderation is required then it will be entered into on a case by case basis.

There is an ignore option we highly recommend... if you don't care to read a particular poster's opinions. Simply click their username and on the pop-up box, click "Ignore" (It should be the last option in small blue print).
upload_2018-3-6_0-26-48.png

Refrain from racial abuse and postings, bullying posters who don't wish to engage and the chances are you likely won't even know who an administrator is. B-)

Attachments

• upload_2018-3-6_0-19-27.png
    upload_2018-3-6_0-19-27.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 548
  • upload_2018-3-6_0-22-19.png
    upload_2018-3-6_0-22-19.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 553

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
You may have already noticed the discussion forums have moved back to TennisFrontier.com. Due to irreconcilable differences, we found it necessary to separate from Tennis-Prose and become TF independently again. WWW.TennisFrontier.com/tennisforum will include all threads, posts and blogs created in the last year. Your current credentials are still valid when logging into the TF site.

There are some house rules we want to publish immediately:

Tennis Frontier is a long-standing community and without its members, there is no community. Please bear that in mind when engaging with fellow posters.

We don't have a specific moderation policy here. We're all adults. That doesn't mean to say this is a wild west website where anything goes. If moderation is required then it will be entered into on a case by case basis.

There is an ignore option we highly recommend... if you don't care to read a particular poster's opinions. Simply click their username and on the pop-up box, click "Ignore" (It should be the last option in small blue print).
View attachment 1694

Refrain from racial abuse and postings, bullying posters who don't wish to engage and the chances are you likely won't even know who an administrator is. B-)
Thank you very much for letting us know what is going on. I appreciate it. I know & like knowing who administrators are but for the right reasons & would prefer to be friends with them & have the odd laugh & chat when they're not too busy. I want to be friends with everyone unless they're nasty. I'd prefer if people discussed their issues with me in private personally so we can solve them together like civilised human beings though & I was always brought up to believe that ignoring people is ignorant so prefer to talk things through with people calmly though obviously it isn't always possible.

Last edited: