PHILIPPINES.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
video below shows kovaev going to the far south -- davao city where duterte was the successful mayor, and also govvernor for 23 years actually.

near the end of the video -- the reporter is talking abotu kovaev saying russian businesses are very interested in many areas -- and in temrs of agriculture - for joint projects in crops that can not grow in russia but abundant in the philippines ..and talking about big engineering projects..

RUSSIA TODAY tv -- exclusive interview. where duterte basically gives a general outline of how the USA began its colonial relation -- and ''to this day has not apologized and yhou want us to thank you? ''

says basically - abotu china and russia "we missed our chances " for better , deeper relations.
==============================================

Surprisingly similar stories to Serbia. US officials behave as if Serbia should apologise to them for bombing Serbs and destroying their country Yugoslavia. Also in relations to Russia and China that is remaining all in words and "big plans". All so shockingly similar.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
heard of this guy? has lived in the philipines it says for 40 or so years. he sounds very aussie to me...apparently one of the richest businessmen in the philipines where he is also a citizen. and seems duterte will be wanting him as adviser ..of some sort, i guess.

one reason i keep an 'eye' on australia -- regarding my country duterte's apparentchnges iin policies -- is , if thngs work out properly -- AUSTRALIA DEFINITELY should be one of the country's closest partners.

i think aussies are just 'different" in their own way from merikkans...more down-to-earth and i think better to talk to in all affairs and ''not full of themselves" whatever the LEADERS are like who kowtow to washington in all affairs.

watch

In years of watching Australian open, how many times did you see an Aborigine in the crowd?

Have you ever seen an Aborigine among actors in either Neighbours or Home and away?

Reactions: teddytennisfan

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I wish I had any influence on anybody, Teddy.

Every country needs investors and fair deals to survive and then prosper. But that shouldn't mean that these investors, their companies and countries take such great advantage of the other country that the relationship becomes more like masters-slave position than anything else.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Every country needs investors and fair deals to survive and then prosper. But that shouldn't mean that these investors, their companies and countries take such great advantage of the other country that the relationship becomes more like masters-slave position than anything else.

we share such wishes, Billie -- for our peoples .

unfortunately -- we also share ''claws'' of a certain powers embedded into the flesh of our peoples. that's why - at least in my country with its decades of colonial reality and naturally -- mentality -- there are many that are basically ''dreaming" the american dream but not realizing or realizing it was all working agianst the interest of the home country.

==============

right now -- it seems to be the case a huge ''grass-roots" movement being created already to unseat the president -- by , naturally, the ''wanna-be-ass lickers of america" ''american-filipinos" (not all really, just some) with their counterpart elites in the philipines...

amazing --

in the country the system goes that the president and vice-president can come from different parties, and so are elected SEPARATELY -- it's not a ''take one take all" system..and this is the same with any other elected officials from which an administration is then put together . and there are probably 4-5 different parties.

so the ones that are AWARE of the ''unpatriotic" ones who want to go back to and maintain the old ways -- last represented by previous president who basically licked uncle sam's ass -- are quite aware of the attempt- funded by some really rich , powerful ''filipino americans" and their counterparts back home.

such as a Filipina who is married to an African-american industrialist (LEWIS - who i think was the CEO of Procter and Gamble ) - and is herself ''asset-worth" close to a Billiondollars. who i sscheming with a so-called ''MARTYRED" vice president in the philippines as their poster girl calling for dutertes ''resignation" .

video below shows a young woman (in los angeles) who basically is keeping track of this scheme - and exposes all the links to undermine the philippines . all in Filipino of couse - because she's addressing filipoinos across the world -

but it's funny (for me of course -) because SERIOUS stuff it is -- but full of direct ''in your face'' talk to any and all of these schemers -- billionaires, millionaires -- and calling them out :

"you -- LOIDA NICOLAS-LEWIS -- you with all your billions - you think that you're going to unseat duterte so you and your fellow pig filipinos who think you are some kind of goddess just because you live nicely in the USA and abroad and act like you can't stand poor filipinos or duterte -- just understand that we are not going to stop exposing you -- you have no shame -- and you LOIDA - ? don't you realize you are an OLD HAG and Ugly and no amount of your rich parties where you pretend to be a phlaaaaanthropist to cover up your corrupt connections -- you are where you are just because you went on a blind date and got married to a rich black americans? who are you really? do you think filipoinos the world over don't know YOU'RE the guys who paid that FAKE, FAKE FAKE PROTEST IN NYC saying duterte murderer? -- and aren't you even good enough tha tall you can PAY FOR THE FAKE protests are poor black americans? who else got that but because you are married to a black rich american? ".

that kind of talk --

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

here's something i learned recently, Billie. about the philippines...

a few europeans -- seems the ''younger" generation probably starting out in life -- are discovering the philippines (and southeast asia as a whole)

to start their businesses with very little money (compared in EUROPEAN/WESTERN costs of course) ..and frankly speaking about the challenges in a different country of course, the good and bad -- but somehow they prosper --it's nice for them - and for the country too, i think.

the funniest is the video with a young guy - COEN (kuhn) who seems from somewhere in EU - Belgium? - and discusses and compares their experiences with a guy who seems american or british or aussie ...coen started a vey small business somewhere in a resort island selling , i guess his food or snacks - the other guy cmopares his living in cambodia..haha.

so educationa; -- and i think they are very frank and just down-to-earth chat.

Some filipino speaking foreigners -- guy named DASOVICH ..he speaks tagalog VERY well...although he still has some foreign accent -- but VERY , VERY good ''intonation'' ... i am very impressed...including the local ''slang" and even ''emotion" in the words and accents..my god!! haha..
watch

the EURO guy
watch

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
a swedish young woman and her boyfriend -- sold their stuff and moved to philippines -- lol.

i hope they are happy.
watch

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
this guy -- did he become crazy or something? from canada/new zealand?

and wants to become filipino? lol.
anyway -- what i am ONLY BEGINNING To gather from learning about these different levels of foreigners living there - they seem to be very bold to invest themselves - take the risks - face the challenges and create their lives and futures there..

i also noticed that they are as often as not -- exploring setting themselves in areas BEHYOND the ''big northern metropolis" and setting out in the other places...amazing courage, i must say. like this guy and his friends

in his video titled ''WELCOME TO MY HOME - CAGAYAN DE ORO " ..which is a city in towards the south (and clearly he already speaks something of the language there -- which is MY language..haha -- he is even asking for help in this language to sign up to his list of supporters to ''become filipino" - lol )

i might tell him "NA BU-ANG KA NA " (you became crazy) LOL.

watch

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
apparently this KYLE from canada -- tells a ''back story" of how he - not knowing much about the philippines while he was working in hongkong --

fell in love after he witnessed the aftermath of that huge (yearly) typhoon in 2013 (?) that swept an entire city away - and got involved in assistance efforts - and must have been affected or 'changed" by what he calls the 'resilience" despite the poverty and tragedies and the people's ability to "be thankful with so little and the simplest things".

and that's how he began his ''journey to becomingfilipino'' as he says. so he clearly already knows the sadness as well as the joy of being filipino and of the country..

he's - i must say -- a better filipino than i could ever be...

======================
watch

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
this KYLE -- who is called a local name now "KULAS" (which is a filipino contraction of 'nicolas" -- and is a typical way of giving COMICAL names to ourselves, to reminds ourselves not to take ourselves so seriously) -

invites his BRITISH friend and makes him go through the ''way of life' there, lol...in the more provincial regions , that is..

watch

INCLUDING the rural life...
that animal -- the 'water buffalo" -- but we call 'CARABAO" - is the traditional ''beast of burden" -- a very strong, , enduring, but also very gentle and calm animal...so strong they could be used to actually pull small tractors stuck in mud..lol. i used to ride them with freidns in the farm areas - like 5-6 of us - right up to the where the tail starts, lol.

the one they have here is a very young and small one thought...they should be twice the size ..and the CHEESE you can make from their milk is incredible! very rich in protein but also low in fat.

probably ONE very , very UNTAPPED industry ...hmmmmm it's beginning to give me ideas..lol.

CHEESE business.

then they go to a quiet , very old town - of the spanish era -- old houses...etc...some filipino superstitions -- and actual ''life at home" -- at least where circumstances dictate like shining the floor with coconut husks with your feet -- haha...

Last edited:

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the guy having his foreign friends have fun in the nightlife in the provinces -- in the south - mindanao (which is the one being 'eyed" by the countries like china, russia, japan, etc...for those big development , investmen plans)

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
i 've known this particular ''high elevation" province of BUKIDNON -- in the northern central part of the ISLAND of MINDANAO in the southern philippines -- is said to be mountainous -- "bukid" means mountain -- bukd-non "mountainous" ..

but i never realized it is full of lakes , ponds and tree covered glades that look like someone built it like that -- like cathedrals in the shade on top of little pools or lakes..wow..

i wanna go there someday...no wonder so many talked about it since i was a child..

apparently he keeps moving -- in this case from the northern part of the MINDANAO ISLAND to the very south province of DAVAO where Duterte was mayor -- and it seems the land is quite highly elevated -- like these highways and he's on his way - days ride i guess on his motorbike -- to where a volcano province of davao is.

interesting to me...i didn'/t know my own Ilsand at all. and i wonder hoow it will look like when those highspeed rails and those big projects being planned arrive..

Last edited:

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
ONE OF the many waterfalls across the mindanao island..i didn't even know there were that many or with such variety - my god...i'm indebted to this KYLE for teaching me and filipinos why we should love our country -- even more...just to match HIS .

ANOTHER SECTION OF THE SAME PROVINCE which is now further south -- DAVAO..seems he is passing near to the side facing the pacific now..

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
he goes among workers in a banana plantation..

another area of the davao province..this place is called TAGUM..i didn't know they even had highways like that ? oh my..

this guy is absolutely DRUNK with his philippines love affair. lol.

on his way through another banana farm to get to another waterfalls..

oh my GOD!!

THAT is the very waterfalls we used to go to between schoolyears11 oh my god -- i never even knew it was in that place...because what does a kid know while the drive was going through the forests? and dirt roads in those times long ago? oh my i actually sat and swam in the pools of water at the very top there -- beyond the last scene..

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
he is now in MY province -- at least a region of it towards a rising partof the land before it reaches THE eastern seas facing indonesia --

this is the province the americans most want to occupy -- including setting up a permanent deep water harbor base in that sea-scape to the east where there are offshore gas and il deposits under the water...

now hes in another islan chain even further south...

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
to BILLIE -- sincei know you've expressed interest and traveling to beautiful places..i hope for you that some day you can go and with your friends visit my country..and enjoy ...you should contact this KYLE in his blog or youtube so he can guide you and show you around...since he is more filipino than i can ever be..:)
he is teaching ME and all filipinos why we should love our beautiful country even more.

and through this canadian -- who to me is now a FILIPINO -- PEOPLE might undetrstand why DUTERTE has said what he has said and taken a firm grip on protecting the country from further enslavement by powers and the USA...

"WE have been treated like DOGS by the USA for far too long -- it will no longer be the case ...and i WILL KILL ANYONE that tries to destroy my country and its future -- ".

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T World Affairs 0