Nadal's schedule for 2017

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
And after this RG he lost in Wimbledon and his doctor advised him: "Or you stop to play and then you have to go through a very intensive treatment with your knee or you won't to be able to play anymore" and he was 7 months off

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPMpdk1JNTE[/video]

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
^ Yes and he didn't win RG 2009. You said he won grand slams with a bad knee and no he didn't as I said. RG 2012 he was moving brilliantly as always. Having a bandage on your knees means nothing whatsoever btw. People wear wrist supports and knee braces in the gym lifting weights. It's no different. It's preventative support, not anything to stop pain. Simply to protect the joints. I'm trying hard not to laugh my bollocks off here and wake everyone in the house up at 6:25am btw at your claim that Nadal had a bad knee at AO 2009 and Wimbledon 2008. He looks to be moving absolutely terribly alright. ROFL! Please go to a doctor and seek help immediately.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
^ Yes and he didn't win RG 2009. You said he won grand slams with a bad knee and no he didn't as I said. RG 2012 he was moving brilliantly as always. Having a bandage on your knees means nothing whatsoever btw. People wear wrist supports and knee braces in the gym lifting weights. It's no different. It's preventative support, not anything to stop pain. Simply to protect the joints. I'm trying hard not to laugh my bollocks off here and wake everyone in the house up at 6:25am btw at your claim that Nadal had a bad knee at AO 2009 and Wimbledon 2008. He looks to be moving absolutely terribly alright. ROFL! Please go to a doctor and seek help immediately.

If you give me the name and the phone number of your doctor maybe I call him to ask him how is going on with your therapy sessions........:lolz:

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:

If you give me the name and the phone number of your doctor maybe I call him to ask him how is going on with your therapy sessions........:lolz:

He's fully booked with you for the next 35 years.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:
Carol35 said:
Front242 said:

He's fully booked with you for the next 35 years.

Nah, I can see how he is working on you and I don't think he is a good doctor :snicker