Music chat

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
I started this thread so people can talk about all different aspects of music without spoiling the main music threads for people who just like to share & listen to music on the main music thread, especially as I can't listen to or share music at the moment as my P.C. won't let me.

You can talk about anything you want on the subject of music. Likes, dislikes, whether you play or sing, favourite bands or singers & your favourite versions of songs are just examples.

Horsa

Reactions
I like Scots/Irish music, folk, country, ballads, skiffle, soul, motown, some disco, jazz, swing, pop, rock & classical. What types of music do you like?

Last edited:

Horsa

Reactions
Although I normally like Trad. Scots/Irish music best, I prefer the country version of Country Roads to Andy Stewart's version. Saying that I much prefer the Alexander Brother's version of "What colour is the wind, Daddy?" to Charlie Landsborough's version & I also prefer their version of "Nobody's child" to Gene Pitney's & Tony Sheridan & the Beatles version.

I prefer the country versions of love me tender, suspicious minds & always on my mind to Elvis's.