Mubadala Exhibition tourney - Abu Dhabi

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't know if anyone else watched, but there were some interesting things to see.  Nadal won for the 3rd time, over Raonic today.  He is playing some very good tennis, which is great for the Rafa fan to see:  few unforced errors, serve is working, the forehand is firing, he's hitting deep.  And he and Ferrer played a really great semi.  Raonic is looking good coming back from injury.  (Interesting about him taking on Moyà as a coaching partner with Piatti, who recently dumped Gasquet.)  And Wawrinka, who was in control of the first set v. Raonic in their semi, went on walkabout and basically handed Milos 5 games at a trot.  So he hasn't solved his consistency problems.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Yes I watched most of the matches,impressed with the level of Rafa's play,Rafa and Novak have each won 3 times now:)

You know I have always thought Moya would join Rafa's team,if need be,seeing he has been a close friend and mentor.Surprised that Moya has joined Milos team,from what I have read he will be joining Milos at the AO.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ I also had thought that Moyá could be a good additional voice for Rafa.  I'm not sure why he's a good fit for Milos, but it's an interesting choice.  I just read that both Uncle Toni and Francis Roig are traveling with Rafa at the moment, so they are working the two-coach model more intensively than before.