Month ago I said "Maria out of top 10 by March"

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
Si Si Simona said:
10sfan said:
I don't see any news of Pova pulling out of IW. I expect her to come prepared to fight to defend.

Lost 400 points in Doha, 1700 points to defend in IW and Miami!
Things are gone get interesting for the pova in the next month :D
If she wont watch it she will be out of the top ten after the March madness! :snigger :laydownlaughing

I was wrong by one place ! :D
Make it "out of the top nine" :cool:
If sugarova does not reach the QF (quarters) in Miami and Errani gets to R4, then sugarova will be ranked 10TH

oh "my $ugarova" :laydownlaughing :laydownlaughing

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
my sherona said:
With luck Halep might reach the 3rd round ..

With luck $ugarova may keep her rankings close BELOW Simona Halep :D :laydownlaughing

1williams2.jpg

jhar26

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
...and she'll probably be a long way out of the top 10 after the claycourt swing because she has a lot of points to defend and isn't anywhere near at playing her best. But she'll start going up again in the second half of the year because she has literally no points to defend then.

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
jhar26 said:
...and she'll probably be a long way out of the top 10 after the claycourt swing because she has a lot of points to defend and isn't anywhere near at playing her best. But she'll start going up again in the second half of the year because she has literally no points to defend then.

Everything depends on her. Is she gone start taking Tennis seriously and train hard or not. The tournaments will come and go but nothing will save her if she is not in shape. In matches she looks like she is fighting but its just fake. I dont think she takes tennis seriously. Maybe she suffers from a Serenitis brain damage ;)