Miami Open, Premier Mandatory, 2019

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Is that Carolines puppy I want one!
Don't know, but she's a similar dog called Bruno, and it's also coming along from time to time - could be :)
screen-shot-2014-11-17-at-3-18-21-pm.jpg

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Kerber told the young Canadian teen that she is the biggest drama queen EVER.. that's the lowest opinion from one pro to another.
Oh wow! I was wondering what she said at the net. That's pretty low and unexpected from Angie. She receives high praise for likability in the locker room.

Reactions: the AntiPusher

tented

Administrator
Reactions
ORDER OF PLAY - SUNDAY, MARCH 24, 2019

STADIUM start 12:00 noon
ATP - A. Ramos-Vinolas (ESP) vs [7] J. Isner (USA)
Not Before 2:00 pm
WTA - P. Hercog (SLO) vs [2] S. Halep (ROU)
ATP - [1] N. Djokovic (SRB) vs F. Delbonis (ARG)
Not Before 7:30 pm
WTA - T. Maria (GER) vs [4] S. Stephens (USA)
Not Before 9:00 pm
ATP - [27] N. Kyrgios (AUS) vs D. Lajovic (SRB)

GRANDSTAND start 12:00 noon
WTA - Y. Wang (CHN) vs [25] D. Collins (USA)
ATP - [12] M. Raonic (CAN) vs [19] K. Edmund (GBR)
Not Before 4:00 pm
WTA - [14] D. Kasatkina (RUS) vs V. Williams (USA)
WTA - [5] Ka. Pliskova (CZE) vs A. Cornet (FRA)
Not Before 7:00 pm
ATP - [11] B. Coric (CRO) vs J. Chardy (FRA)

COURT 1 start 11:00 am
ATP - M. Gonzalez (ARG) / H. Zeballos (ARG) vs [4] J. Cabal (COL) / R. Farah (COL)
Not Before 12:00 noon
ATP - [22] R. Bautista Agut (ESP) vs [15] F. Fognini (ITA)
ATP - [17] N. Basilashvili (GEO) vs R. Haase (NED)
ATP - H. Hurkacz (POL) vs [Q] F. Auger-Aliassime (CAN)
WTA - [6] S. Stosur (AUS) / S. Zhang (CHN) vs L. Kichenok (UKR) / N. Kichenok (UKR)

BUTCH BUCHHOLZ COURT start 11:00 am
ATP - F. Lopez (ESP) / M. Lopez (ESP) vs I. Dodig (CRO) / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA)
Not Before 12:30 pm
ATP - R. Bopanna (IND) / D. Shapovalov (CAN) vs [7] M. Granollers (ESP) / N. Mektic (CRO)
WTA - Y. Putintseva (KAZ) vs [11] A. Sevastova (LAT)
WTA - [16] E. Mertens (BEL) vs M. Vondrousova (CZE)
ATP - R. Ram (USA) / J. Salisbury (GBR) vs J. Isner (USA) / S. Querrey (USA)

COURT 6 start 11:00 am
WTA - D. Jurak (CRO) / R. Olaru (ROU) vs L. Arruabarrena (ESP) / H. Watson (GBR)
Not Before 1:00 pm
WTA - [1] B. Krejcikova (CZE) / K. Siniakova (CZE) or [WC] V. Azarenka (BLR) / A. Barty (AUS) vs A. Krunic (SRB) / A. Panova (RUS)
ATP - [6] R. Klaasen (RSA) / M. Venus (NZL) vs M. Middelkoop (NED) / D. Schwartzman (ARG)
ATP - W. Koolhof (NED) / S. Tsitsipas (GRE) vs [2] J. Murray (GBR) / B. Soares (BRA)
WTA - A. Rosolska (POL) / Z. Yang (CHN) or K. Flipkens (BEL) / J. Larsson (SWE) vs [5] G. Dabrowski (CAN) / Y. Xu (CHN)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh wow! I was wondering what she said at the net. That's pretty low and unexpected from Angie. She receives high praise for likability in the locker room.
Correct, I would have to side with the veteran on this one.. Kerber

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions

Thanks,I could hardly hear what Angie said at the net,maybe it was my TV channel.I watched the whole match and I do not think Bianca behaved like a Drama Queen lol!....sour grapes from Angie.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Maybe Kerbie is upset w/ all the visits from the trainer Bianca receives. This just seems so unlike Angie to complain.

Maybe Kerbie is upset w/ all the visits from the trainer Bianca receives. This just seems so unlike Angie to complain.

Bianca received visits from the trainer regarding her shoulder which was taped in the final at IW,she did not complain then? I just dont think she liked to lose twice to the teenager.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Bianca received visits from the trainer regarding her shoulder which was taped in the final at IW,she did not complain then? I just dont think she liked to lose twice to the teenager.
I agree that she doesn't like losing to this teen, but it's very out of character for her to complain. Also the trainer came on court last night for some rubdowns during the changeovers.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
I agree that she doesn't like losing to this teen, but it's very out of character for her to complain. Also the trainer came on court last night for some rubdowns during the changeovers.

Bianca also got rubdowns for cramping in IW......maybe Angie does not like the fact she calls for the trainer.I do not think when Bianca called for the trainer in either matches was a factor in the outcome in either matches.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Neither do I. Bianca won both matches because she was the better aggressive player, period. A pill Angie will have to swallow, like it or not.

Reactions: MargaretMcAleer

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Ebony Smooth should have her player card revoked. Absolutely dismal performance as defending champ. Grandma Venus carrying several injuries w/ no serve competes better than Sloane. :scratch:

Reactions: Tenfan63

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Ebony Smooth should have her player card revoked. Absolutely dismal performance as defending champ. Grandma Venus carrying several injuries w/ no serve competes better than Sloane. :scratch:
Life without Kamau isn’t going too well for Sloane. Just like Naomi departure from Sascha..both are dropping like wet turds after an all veggies meal.

Reactions: Tenfan63

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Life without Kamau isn’t going too well for Sloane. Just like Naomi departure from Sascha..both are dropping like wet turds after an all veggies meal.
At least Naomi competed yesterday. She actually served for the match before losing her mind. ES is on a whole other planet.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
At least Naomi competed yesterday. She actually served for the match before losing her mind. ES is on a whole other planet.
I think EBony Smooth will reconcile with Kamau who isnt having immediate success with Monica Puig either before Naomi and Sascha reunite.. One thing both ladies have got to realize, a player/coach relationship has to be treated like a business venture unlike a personal relationship or marriage. We all have worked with individuals we didn’t like personally but we did whatever was needed to get the job done or to see a project through to fruition.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I think EBony Smooth will reconcile with Kamau who isnt having immediate success with Monica Puig either before Naomi and Sascha reunite.. One thing both ladies have got to realize, a player/coach relationship has to be treated like a business venture unlike a personal relationship or marriage. We all have worked with individuals we didn’t like personally but we did whatever was needed to get the job done or to see a project through to fruition.
You might see Sloane reunite w/ Kamau, but I can't see Osaka swallowing her pride, tucking her tail between her legs and scurrying back to Sascha after what was said and done.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
ORDER OF PLAY - MONDAY, MARCH 25, 2019

STADIUM start 12:00 noon
WTA - [3] P. Kvitova (CZE) vs [19] C. Garcia (FRA)
Not Before 1:00 pm
ATP - F. Krajinovic (SRB) vs [4] R. Federer (SUI)
Not Before 4:00 pm
WTA - V. Williams (USA) vs [2] S. Halep (ROU)
Not Before 7:30 pm
ATP - [28] F. Tiafoe (USA) vs [WC] D. Ferrer (ESP)
Not Before 9:00 pm
WTA - [5] Ka. Pliskova (CZE) vs Y. Putintseva (KAZ)

GRANDSTAND start 12:00 noon
ATP - [6] K. Anderson (RSA) vs J. Sousa (POR)
Not Before 2:00 pm
WTA - [27] S. Hsieh (TPE) vs [13] C. Wozniacki (DEN)
ATP - [20] D. Shapovalov (CAN) vs [Q] A. Rublev (RUS)
ATP - [8] S. Tsitsipas (GRE) vs L. Mayer (ARG)
Not Before 7:00 pm
WTA - M. Vondrousova (CZE) vs T. Maria (GER)

COURT 1 start 11:00 am
ATP - [24] G. Dimitrov (BUL) vs J. Thompson (AUS)
WTA - [21] A. Kontaveit (EST) vs B. Andreescu (CAN)
ATP - [13] D. Medvedev (RUS) vs [Q] R. Opelka (USA)
ATP - [14] M. Cecchinato (ITA) vs [18] D. Goffin (BEL)
WTA - Y. Wang (CHN) vs [18] Q. Wang (CHN)

BUTCH BUCHHOLZ COURT start 11:00 am
WTA - [12] A. Barty (AUS) vs [7] K. Bertens (NED)
ATP - M. Middelkoop (NED) / D. Schwartzman (ARG) vs I. Dodig (CRO) / E. Roger-Vasselin (FRA)
ATP - R. Albot (MDA) / N. Basilashvili (GEO) vs [5] O. Marach (AUT) / M. Pavic (CRO)
After Suitable Rest - [1] L. Kubot (POL) / M. Melo (BRA) vs G. Pella (ARG) / J. Sousa (POR)
ATP - [3] B. Bryan (USA) / M. Bryan (USA) vs N. Jarry (CHI) / F. Skugor (CRO)

COURT 6 start 12:00 noon
WTA - [8] H. Chan (TPE) / L. Chan (TPE) vs V. Kudermetova (RUS) / D. Schuurs (NED)
WTA - S. Aoyama (JPN) / L. Marozava (BLR) vs B. Bencic (SUI) / D. Kasatkina (RUS)
WTA - TBA - [3] S. Hsieh (TPE) / B. Strycova (CZE) vs E. Mertens (BEL) / A. Sabalenka (BLR)