Itsy-Bitsy Tourneys - Geneva & Lyons

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Tsonga and Stan win in Lyon and Geneva. The results I was hoping for.

They may both play each other in the QF in RG.
Didn't see Jo's match, but very pleased for him on winning his first clay title, just ahead of RG. Stan had to work pretty hard v. Mischa Zverev, who played better than I'd thought he would on the clay.

Mary

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
Didn't see Jo's match, but very pleased for him on winning his first clay title, just ahead of RG. Stan had to work pretty hard v. Mischa Zverev, who played better than I'd thought he would on the clay.
I thought Zverev looked pretty good. He moved well and handled a lot of Stan's big shots including his serve effectively. He had treatment to his neck/ shoulder in the first set. The camera was on his face and he really looked to be in a lot of pain. I think he was either hurting or tired in set 3. If he is fit he could do better than expected ast RG.

Reactions: Moxie

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I thought Zverev looked pretty good. He moved well and handled a lot of Stan's big shots including his serve effectively. He had treatment to his neck/ shoulder in the first set. The camera was on his face and he really looked to be in a lot of pain. I think he was either hurting or tired in set 3. If he is fit he could do better than expected ast RG.

Neither are "spring chickens!" Getting to be close to "mutton!" :rolleyes: :ptennis: :rip:

Reactions: Mary