INDIAN WELLS FINAL - Pennetta v. Radwanska

Pick a winner!

• Total voters

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Seems anti-climatic since Aga is barely moving. But great win for Flavia. Never scored a win this big before. Well done to stay focused w/ an injured opponent. :clap

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Sad to see Aga so wounded, but I'm so happy for Flavia. Great to see at 32, and coming back from wrist surgery. And Fabio stayed in IW to cheer her on!

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Kinda similar to the Stan situation. Anti-climactic final, but she beat enough great players along the way to deserve full credit. Fognini was in her box!

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
F3 in da house! The Italian contingent come out strong in support of their countrywomen.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well done Flavia

Bad luck Aga you were compromised today,still you did your best.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Moxie629 said:
Sad to see Aga so wounded, but I'm so happy for Flavia. Great to see at 32, and coming back from wrist surgery. And Fabio stayed in IW to cheer her on!
He was in her box during the AO QF vs Li as well. They must be good friends.

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Great win for Pennetta. Tough on Radwanska but Flavia played far too well for her in any case imo. Radwanska really didn't appear injured at all in set 1 and was just outplayed and had a poor error prone day. She's young and will likely win it some day. She's a bit fragile though. Always has some sort of strapping these days.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Congrats Flava Flav on winning your biggest title.

And Kudos to you Aggie for not pulling a Justine

and giving Flav her moment. Now rest that knee

and come back better.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
RJD11 said:
Congrats Flava Flav on winning your biggest title.

And Kudos to you Aggie for not pulling a Justine

and giving Flav her moment. Now rest that knee

and come back better.

Totally agree. Well done Flavia and congrats with your big win. And Aga cheer up and let some rest come to your knee e.g. don't play in Miami and come back healthy - we need a healthy Aga on the tour:)

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions
Aga should have had a plan B with her type of game and no strong weapons. All she does is run down balls. Because of her weak game she does not know how to end points early and having that backboard game she will constantly have problems with her knees.

Calvy

Masters Champion
Reactions
Ag.a is not all about running down balls all day. She creates and is very intelligent in her play. Because of her lack of power, she be overwhelmed at times.

special700

Masters Champion
Reactions
Calvy said:
Ag.a is not all about running down balls all day. She creates and is very intelligent in her play. Because of her lack of power, she be overwhelmed at times.

Oh really!!!!! If she was that intelligent she would have a plan B seeing that her knee was not well . People crack me up with this so call "intelligent in her play". If she's that intelligent in her play she should have won a slam by now. The players you guys should assign intelligence to you don't.

pavlik89

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foR6qTLQoQw[/video]

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
Great win for Pennetta. Tough on Radwanska but Flavia played far too well for her in any case imo. Radwanska really didn't appear injured at all in set 1 and was just outplayed and had a poor error prone day. She's young and will likely win it some day. She's a bit fragile though. Always has some sort of strapping these days.

That is right. I can't remember the last time, I saw Aga without strappings. Even in the
nude photograph by ESPN Body Magazine she was having straps. ;)

p.s. Of course, I made it up for fun.

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Flavia winning the title she will improve her ranking to no 12
Well done Flavia

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Very Happy for Flavia!!!

R

Rose

I felt so bad for Aga! But Pennetta is a player that really isn't on my radar in terms of like or dislike so I didn't mind that she won. The players that I wanted out of the Tournament were taken out so I can't be too unhappy!