Hockey / NHL Talk

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:
Will either be Wed or Thurs. I will post it here as soon as I know.

Thanks, can you t pretty say that the Hawks have a Dynasty, 3 of last 5 years

For sure. And don't forget, they lost game 7 of WCF against the Kings last year in OT. We really could be talking about 4 cups in 5 years.
yes, KS , that lost to the darn Kings last year still stings , I was in LA on Monday night and those Kings fans were still rubbing it in while I was at LAX. One day, payback will be a child's mommy

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
AP,

The parade is scheduled for Thurs at 10am Central time followed by a rally to be held at Soldier's Field.

I will be downtown working at a technology conference but we are expected to break away for the celebration, R u gonna attend

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
kskate2 said:
AP,

The parade is scheduled for Thurs at 10am Central time followed by a rally to be held at Soldier's Field.

I will be downtown working at a technology conference but we are expected to break away for the celebration, R u gonna attend

Not the rally. The parade is going right down my street. I work on Monroe. I'll just go outside when they get close.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Street View of Hawks parade from in front of my building. I will have a skyview uploaded later.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/W1kPpeW99XI[/video]

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Street View of Hawks parade from in front of my building. I will have a skyview uploaded later.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/W1kPpeW99XI[/video]

Wow, you had a fantastic view, thanks for sharing KS