Has Hillary Clinton ever read Ibn Ishaq's biography of Muhammad?

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No. So can someone tell me how her and her supporters can claim to be well-informed?

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Why, what did she say?

She and her supporters are constantly claiming to be the more well-informed ones on what they dub "policy." The reality is that they are all ignorant and pretentious. Hillary knows nothing about Islam, hence she prates incessantly about "Islamophobia." I expect her to say something inane on this score tonight.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
She disappointed you, then.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
No. So can someone tell me how her and her supporters can claim to be well-informed?
How do you ask a question, then answer it with No, when you almost certainly don't know the answer? Open-minded as always, Cali. Nice to see you back, though.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
How do you ask a question, then answer it with No, when you almost certainly don't know the answer? Open-minded as always, Cali. Nice to see you back, though.

I am 99.9% sure that Hillary has never read that essential work based on the inane statements that she makes about Islam and also from knowing thousands of college-"educated" people who think they are well-informed when they are not.

Where I will give Hillary credit is that she understands a number of issues fairly well; she merely lies about them now to be fashionable. She once co-authored the Defense of Marriage Act and she also was for deporting illegal immigrants in the 1990s and imprisoning black criminals in large numbers. Now her public positions are the total opposite in order to be agreeable.

Hillary is not stupid or entirely misinformed. But like the rest of the political class she is undereducated and, on top of that, she is a total liar. Wikileaks showed that she a) is privately against gay marriage and does not like gays very much, and b) that she knows Saudi Arabia and Qatar funded ISIS. She still took Saudi Arabia's and Qatar's money, but I can respect that because it demonstrates that she is a traditional gangster. She sold her soul to the devil long ago and she does quite a good job of enriching herself.

As for Trump, no one ever accused him of being a scholar. I think he has excellent instincts and intuition, but he explains his positions very poorly. An example of this juxtaposition was when he said that the U.S. should, in effect, pull out of NATO (a position that is entirely rational and has been argued by some excellent foreign policy scholars), but then he had to backpedal and modify his original statements once he was pressed on it intellectually. Trump would make a very good president on trade, taxes, and immigration but on foreign policy he is a disaster waiting to happen because he would be too susceptible to influence from boneheads in Washington due to his lack of knowledge.

Either way, Trump does not go around talking like he is a cosmopolitan genius, whereas hordes of monolingual, culturally illiterate, historically ignorant Democrats do. That is what I am drawing attention to here. Many Democrats call Trump's ideas "xenophobic" or "Islamophobic", but these accusers know so little about foreign cultures or Islam that they wouldn't even know if there is anything to fear about them.

That is my issue.