Grand Prix Hassan II - Marrakech Marocco

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Probably :D I hate grunters in general though. Janowicz and Ferrer are atrocious grunters as well. Speaking of Janowicz, where the hell is he lately? Another guy who never reached his potential. Could've have been better than Raonic as tall guys go.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Front242 said:
Probably :D I hate grunters in general though. Janowicz and Ferrer are atrocious grunters as well. Speaking of Janowicz, where the hell is he lately? Another guy who never reached his potential. Could've have been better than Raonic as tall guys go.

JJ was good at executing dropshots from any place in the court. It was a novelty at the beginning at players were taken by surprise. Once others got to know his game, they were able to adapt, but JJ could not do any adjustments. That was the end of the story.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Front242 said:

The worst grunter on ATP is Berlocq by a long shot. But Coric also is in the run for the top 3.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
herios said:
Front242 said:

The worst grunter on ATP is Berlocq by a long shot. But Coric also is in the run for the top 3.
[/quote

Granollers is a big grunter too