General News Snippets from the Tour

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
For some reason my recorder wasn't set properly which I noticed only when Rafa finished, so I didn't see that match. Seems they decided to bring pascal and Ramos back from dead on the same day.
:lulz2: Probably just as well you didn't see Rafa's match, or they'd be reviving you, too.

Reactions: britbox

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Successful Nico's surgery

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
There is Serbian journalist who writes excellent reports about Grand Slams. His name is Ozmo. He says he is surprised McEnroe and Becker are so ignorant towards most other journalists considering they are now commentators themselves. Navratilova too. For her he says, when you approach her, she makes a face as if she wonders what in the world you want from her so you feel reluctant to ask her anything. He says not everyone is like that and he especially praises Ivanisevic, Moya and Arantxa Sanchez

Ivanisevic is Nole's wanna be coach. I've tried to find vomiting emoticon. There isn't one.

Wimbledon this year may be blasting. I don't know if you discussed this in some other thread. I think they are lucky those British terrorists are clueless so they have only few casualties in very large cities where they can create huge havoc.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
There is Serbian journalist who writes excellent reports about Grand Slams. His name is Ozmo. He says he is surprised McEnroe and Becker are so ignorant towards most other journalists considering they are now commentators themselves. Navratilova too. For her he says, when you approach her, she makes a face as if she wonders what in the world you want from her so you feel reluctant to ask her anything. He says not everyone is like that and he especially praises Ivanisevic, Moya and Arantxa Sanchez

Ivanisevic is Nole's wanna be coach. I've tried to find vomiting emoticon. There isn't one.

Wimbledon this year may be blasting. I don't know if you discussed this in some other thread. I think they are lucky those British terrorists are clueless so they have only few casualties in very large cities where they can create huge havoc.

Man, you are really pissed off...

I always appreciate a good display of real bad mood. But the world turns, don't worry.

Mastoor

Major Winner
Reactions
Man, you are really pissed off...

I always appreciate a good display of real bad mood. But the world turns, don't worry.

I am not pissed off at all. Why do you think I am?

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Those are from the type of comment I would make while in a bad mood. Liked the "vomiting emoticon" idea -- and a healthy bad mood gets creativity going.

Anyway, just curious, Ivanisevic's work, as a coach, is that bad?

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Birdie fired Ivanisevic....could he work with Nole for grass season ??

mightyjeditribble

Pro Tour Champion
Reactions
There is news online that Federer is still practising on hard courts, despite playing on grass next week.

Supposedly it is because there aren't many grass courts in Switzerland, but surely there must be some, and Federer could get access to them if he wanted to? ...

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There is news online that Federer is still practising on hard courts, despite playing on grass next week.

Supposedly it is because there aren't many grass courts in Switzerland, but surely there must be some, and Federer could get access to them if he wanted to? ...
how strange is it...there's a grass court in UK' ambassy in Paris, some French players practice there before grass season, I guess Mr Vavrinec could do the same uh ???

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I always heard to practice on HC doesn't make too much difference than on grass, on the contrary it's helps a lot

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
In another note, I didn't know that Noha, who always liked to talk so much garbage his son has gave positive this year in the NBA . Like we use to say : " do not spit up......because you know what is going to happen"........KARMA :shitstorm:

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
how strange is it...there's a grass court in UK' ambassy in Paris, some French players practice there before grass season, I guess Mr Vavrinec could do the same uh ???

In fact... Federer could actually afford to have a few grass courts on his back yard: in fact seven, one for each level of grass wear and tear. Is there some kind of etiquette preventing this?

Reactions: mightyjeditribble

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
In another note, I didn't know that Noha, who always liked to talk so much garbage his son has gave positive this year in the NBA . Like we use to say : " do not spit up......because you know what is going to happen"........KARMA :shitstorm:

Yannick Noah never said anything that wasn't true and, while it's unfortunate his son chose to take SARMs, he has no control over his son's actions. My wife told me she's trying to eat healthy but I saw a 10 pack of dark chocolate Kit Kats in the cupboard yesterday and there's only 1 left today along with 4 ice creams that were in the freezer (pineapple and coconut and triple chocolate) and now all gone since yesterday also. You can't force anyone to do something or not do something.

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Yannick Noah never said anything that wasn't true and, while it's unfortunate his son chose to take SARMs, he has no control over his son's actions. My wife told me she's trying to eat healthy but I saw a 10 pack of dark chocolate Kit Kats in the cupboard yesterday and there's only 1 left today along with 4 ice creams that were in the freezer (pineapple and coconut and triple chocolate) and now all gone since yesterday also. You can't force anyone to do something or not do something.
Noah has talked too much garbage and lies, just in case he never said that the biggest dopper of the history has been the French Obelix and if he liked so much to critic others he should have given more education and advise to his son .
But it's clear that when someone talks with so much malice sooner or late he pays for it, it's called KARMA

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Noah has talked too much garbage and lies, just in case he never said that the biggest dopper of the history has been the French Obelix and if he liked so much to critic others he should have given more education and advise to his son .
But it's clear that when someone talks with so much malice sooner or late he pays for it, it's called KARMA

How does he pay for it? If his son chose to take SARMs it reflects badly on his son, not Yannick himself. You can advise someone not to do stuff but the choice is theirs at the end of the day.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
How does he pay for it? If his son chose to take SARMs it reflects badly on his son, not Yannick himself. You can advise someone not to do stuff but the choice is theirs at the end of the day.

May be he took SARMs early in the day. :)

Carol

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
You better should ask him if it has affected him or not

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
he never said that the biggest dopper of the history has been the French Obelix

Everyone knows that the doper is Asterix. It is well documented:

Pp6RnO

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 771
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2587
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 3390
kskate2 Pro Tennis (Mens) 2183