Game of Thrones (TV Show)

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
RE: Game of Thrones

"This" show. Love it more than anything I've ever seen but there are times I wonder why, why, why certain "results" occur.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

DarthFed said:
"This" show. Love it more than anything I've ever seen but there are times I wonder why, why, why certain "results" occur.
It makes you wonder, Who really was the "Red Viper!"

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

SPOILER

That was one hell of a fight scene but as soon as he didn't finish him off I was thinking "this ain't going to end well"

Oberyn was a great character and like so many others he met a sudden and nasty end. But part of what makes this the best show I've ever seen is the unpredictability. The Red Wedding still ranks as the biggest shock I've seen on any TV show.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

DarthFed said:
SPOILER

That was one hell of a fight scene but as soon as he didn't finish him off I was thinking "this ain't going to end well"

Oberyn was a great character and like so many others he met a sudden and nasty end. But part of what makes this the best show I've ever seen is the unpredictability. The Red Wedding still ranks as the biggest shock I've seen on any TV show.

Yeah, i am still mourning the lost of the "King of the North".. that was my top Dawg:mad:

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Not one Walder Frey sighting yet this year. Wonder when that storyline comes back into play.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

DarthFed said:
Not one Walder Frey sighting yet this year. Wonder when that storyline comes back into play.

I think evenually Arya Stark is gonna take out that old miserable demon..

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

Question.. Did Little Finger finally get an opportunity to use his other little finger with Sansa Stark?:puzzled

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

^ Again, I was wondering the same. I hope not, tv show and all, it is just so wrong lol

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

DarthFed said:
^ Again, I was wondering the same. I hope not, tv show and all, it is just so wrong lol

Spoiler

Last question.. The Unsullied warrior Grey Worm... Is something still down there for the fella because the sighting of a nude bathing Missandei really got caught his interest. For the Brother, really how much of the Unsullied have been cut beyond their castration. I know I woke up thinking about Missandei and I definitely could never be an "Unsullied Warrior":nono

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Of course Game of Thrones had to do that to me. Of course.

SPOILER:

They just killed off my favorite character this season. God I hate this show. No I don't. It's amazing. But still...

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

Broken_Shoelace said:

SPOILER:

They just killed off my favorite character this season. God I hate this show. No I don't. It's amazing. But still...

It was like a person playing a game of blackjack with holding a hand of 20 and taking a hit.. Why

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
Broken_Shoelace said:

SPOILER:

It was like a person playing a game of blackjack with holding a hand of 20 and taking a hit.. Why

The Red Wedding broke my heart. But this legitimately pissed me off. It's really odd. I've never felt this way watching a show.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
Broken_Shoelace said:

SPOILER:

SPOILER:

Yeah, but you got to remember why he was fighting. (1) For revenge v the mountain (2) To have the Lannisters fingered for ordering the crime. Tyrion was just a pawn in his master plan.

He got his first wish, but over-reached while pursuing the second and it proved to be his undoing. Graphic hey?!

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

Spoiler

Last question.. The Unsullied warrior Grey Worm... Is something still down there for the fella because the sighting of a nude bathing Missandei really got caught his interest. For the Brother, really how much of the Unsullied have been cut beyond their castration. I know I woke up thinking about Missandei and I definitely could never be an "Unsullied Warrior":nono

Spoiler

I think he's probably got something downstairs... but George Martin went on record saying developing Grey Worm's character wasn't really something he was planning, although he also said he changes his mind on occasion.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

britbox said:
the AntiPusher said:
DarthFed said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think he's probably got something downstairs... but George Martin went on record saying developing Grey Worm's character wasn't really something he was planning, although he also said he changes his mind on occasion.

Spoiler alert

Theon and Ramsey are some pure Evil and cruel sonsa bitches..Question.. Is Ramsey planning on celebrating his new title and victory by having Theon bathe him..

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Spoiler

Cool look at the epic fight behind the scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wasxw0n0MNI

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Before they were on Game of Thrones...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rct8l4_ezJs[/video]

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

britbox said:

The Khal Drogo bit was hilarious.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Broken_Shoelace said:
britbox said:

The Khal Drogo bit was hilarious.
Yeah, that was good. Another surprise was the meister guy being in the Star Wars movies.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

britbox said:

Even when Jack Gleeson (King Joffrey Baratheon) was a pre teenager, there was something truly sinister looking about that young chap:angel: