Game of Thrones (TV Show)

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
RE: Game of Thrones

Broken_Shoelace said:
Part of this show's brilliance is character development. The way Jaime went from an ultimate villain to such a sympathetic figure after his road to redemption is pretty tremendous. One of the most complex characters on the show, to be honest.

Yeah, Jaime has undergone a big character transformation from the (fairly) ruthless, cocky know-it-all into a character with far more redeeming features. I think Brienne kick-started that aspect of his personality.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Which one wasn't obvious BB? The one fighting for Tyrion or against him? Maybe I'm wrong in my guess.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

"Potential Spoiler"

Figuring that the "prosecution" will name the Mountain and there is a certain someone who badly wants a piece of that. Also Jaime knows he has no prayer at this point with just his left hand

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

^ And I was right. Interesting episode last night that just sets up what figures to be a crazy last 3 episodes.

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

I was just happy to see who got to fly out of the Moon Door this week. :)

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

nehmeth said:
I was just happy to see who got to fly out of the Moon Door this week. :)

Its amazing what one can do with just their "little finger":clap:cool:

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

DarthFed said:
"Potential Spoiler"

Figuring that the "prosecution" will name the Mountain and there is a certain someone who badly wants a piece of that. Also Jaime knows he has no prayer at this point with just his left hand

Just out of curiosity what was your initial guess?

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions

Terrific episode this week. I must say, this season has been even better than the last one, which, amazing as it was, dragged a tad in the middle after episode 4 or so before picking things up with the Red Wedding. This one has been one home run after another, especially for the past 3 weeks or so.

I loved the pacing of this episode, and the ending was fantastic. I really like the addition of Prince Oberyn, by the way.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Broken_Shoelace said:
DarthFed said:
"Potential Spoiler"

Oberyn vs. the Mountain. Oberyn's main reason for being in King's Landing is vengeance, especially for the Mountain raping and killing his sister. And there was no way Jaime was going to stand up for Tyrion here, so that left Bronn as people he knows who can fight and would possibly fight for him. That scene was great last night, vintage Bronn!

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

Spoiler Alert..

Did the Mother of dragons tame another "dragon".. I was unsure...

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

I think it was implied but I was wondering the same.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions

DarthFed said:
I think it was implied but I was wondering the same.

I wish it were "mine" being tamed(especially by her "assistant/interpreter).

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

DarthFed said:
Broken_Shoelace said:
DarthFed said:
"Potential Spoiler"

Oberyn vs. the Mountain. Oberyn's main reason for being in King's Landing is vengeance, especially for the Mountain raping and killing his sister. And there was no way Jaime was going to stand up for Tyrion here, so that left Bronn as people he knows who can fight and would possibly fight for him. That scene was great last night, vintage Bronn!

Bronn has evolved into a really good character. Great dry sense of humour.

Can you feel the momentum building in this season?... I think the best still lies ahead. Things are ramping up on every thread of the story.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

britbox said:
DarthFed said:
Broken_Shoelace said:
DarthFed said:
"Potential Spoiler"

Bronn has evolved into a really good character. Great dry sense of humour.

Can you feel the momentum building in this season?... I think the best still lies ahead. Things are ramping up on every thread of the story.

Yes it is going to be epic. On top of the upcoming duel and the aftermath of that I am looking forward to see if the two groups; the Hound and Arya and Brienne and Pod meet up in the Vale. The sleazy "Finger" would have a lot of problems if that happens.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

In case you all aren't aware the next GOT is in 2 weeks (sorry to share disastrous news).

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

DarthFed said:
In case you all aren't aware the next GOT is in 2 weeks (sorry to share disastrous news).

I've had withdrawal symptoms - looking forward to the next installment.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpWf_ybG3Y[/video]

Should be a good one.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions

Well that was something...