Climate change

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions

I feel sorry for this girl. There's absolutely no question in my mind that she's being used. And for the record, I'm concerned about climate change! Although I believe humanity will get it right in the end. The adoption of clean technologies will inevitably reach a parabolic phase. Keep an eye out on Germany by the way. I suspect that they'll eventually land on green tech as a way to replace their loss of auto manufacturing

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
I feel sorry for this girl. There's absolutely no question in my mind that she's being used. And for the record, I'm concerned about climate change! Although I believe humanity will get it right in the end. The adoption of clean technologies will inevitably reach a parabolic phase. Keep an eye out on Germany by the way. I suspect that they'll eventually land on green tech as a way to replace their loss of auto manufacturing
I wouldn't be concerned with climate change when the elites seem more concerned with pushing the climate change agenda than trying to convince the idiots in the US and NATO to try and prevent nuclear war. I can tell you this: nuclear winter will be a hell of a lot worse than a few sunny days...

They don't care as they've tons of bunkers built. "Wildfires" deliberately started to burn down forests to build bunkers. The world is beyond fucked and not 'cos of climate change but because of the idiots running the show.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Federberg World Affairs 37