Reactions
Theme Time Radio Hour, with your host Bob Dylan

Episode 53, Days of the Week
First aired, 3rd October 2007

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

President's Day - Theme Time Radio Hour (Episode 68)​

Bob Dylan celebrates all of the years presidents on his radio show 'Theme Time Radio Hour' (Episode 68) and reminds listeners to vote.

BobQuote 01:56:56 : “I wanna remind you, while we’re talking about all things presidential, that this is election year. Get out and vote. Go make a difference before they change the rules and just appoint the president for us. It’s getting pretty close".

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Theme Time Radio Hour, with your host Bob Dylan
Episode 20, Musical Map

First aired, 13th September, 2006 (converted from FLAC audio files)

This next one includes Bob's talking about, in his distinctive raspy voice, the story about country singer Hank Snow and how Colonel Tom Parker had elbowed him out of the way to become Elvis manager. Priceless stuff by Dylan,

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Christmas & New Year's - Theme Time Radio Hour​

First snow 's falling - "Well it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. And for the next couple of hours, it’s going to sound like Christmas too. This is the special yuletide extravaganza edition of TTRH, chock full of Christmas themes, holiday dreams, and jingle bell schemes..." "It’s night time in the Big City A department store Santa sneaks a sip of gin Mistletoe makes an old man sad Eight reindeer land on the roof of the Abernathy building" It’s Time for "Christmas & New Year's" Theme Time Radio Hour (episode 34) hosted by Bob Dylan, first aired 20 November 2006. Theme Time Radio Hour was originally broadcast every Wednesday at 10:00 am ET on the Deep Tracks channel of XM Satellite Radio, a subscription-based satellite radio service.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions

Christmas & New Year's - Theme Time Radio Hour​

First snow 's falling - "Well it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. And for the next couple of hours, it’s going to sound like Christmas too. This is the special yuletide extravaganza edition of TTRH, chock full of Christmas themes, holiday dreams, and jingle bell schemes..." "It’s night time in the Big City A department store Santa sneaks a sip of gin Mistletoe makes an old man sad Eight reindeer land on the roof of the Abernathy building" It’s Time for "Christmas & New Year's" Theme Time Radio Hour (episode 34) hosted by Bob Dylan, first aired 20 November 2006. Theme Time Radio Hour was originally broadcast every Wednesday at 10:00 am ET on the Deep Tracks channel of XM Satellite Radio, a subscription-based satellite radio service.

I enjoyed this 1. Thank you very much for sharing.

In Scotland they don't only sing Auld Lang Syne on New Years Eve but also sing it on Burns Night 25/1, at the Edinburgh Tattoo which is absolutely fantastic especially if you're seeing it live & they sing it to make up after arguments.

Happy New Year!

Have you got any New Years resolutions?

New Year, New me altogether. There are lots of changes I want to make. I want to learn to crochet, do D.I.Y, speak & understand spoken or sung Italian & learn how to appreciate conceptual art & learn to be able to listen to & appreciate opera without my ears hurting because they're very sensitive & it's very loud. (The opera bit is because I've been told I've got to start singing opera at some point for work. I've got to learn crochet at some point for work too.) That's just for starters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vince Evert

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I enjoyed this 1. Thank you very much for sharing.

In Scotland they don't only sing Auld Lang Syne on New Years Eve but also sing it on Burns Night 25/1, at the Edinburgh Tattoo which is absolutely fantastic especially if you're seeing it live & they sing it to make up after arguments.

Happy New Year!

Have you got any New Years resolutions?

New Year, New me altogether. There are lots of changes I want to make. I want to learn to crochet, do D.I.Y, speak & understand spoken or sung Italian & learn how to appreciate conceptual art & learn to be able to listen to & appreciate opera without my ears hurting because they're very sensitive & it's very loud. (The opera bit is because I've been told I've got to start singing opera at some point for work. I've got to learn crochet at some point for work too.) That's just for starters.
Thank you Horsa.

And you have a happy new and Wonderful Year. I think we're going to learn more about and get on top of this virus next year. More vaccines and other treatments will soon be available too. Stay safe.

Horsa

Reactions
Thank you Horsa.

And you have a happy new and Wonderful Year. I think we're going to learn more about and get on top of this virus next year. More vaccines and other treatments will soon be available too. Stay safe.
You're welcome, Vince.

Thank you very much. I hope so. I'm in the process of learning more about this virus along with everything else I've got to do. I've made lots of New Years resolutions as well as lots of work to do which will keep me busy & happy in case we don't get on top of this virus. I really want my freedom back & more people to be happy & healthy.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Theme Time Radio Hour, with your host, Bob Dylan
Episode three - "Drinking"

First aired 17th May, 2006

Horsa

Reactions
Theme Time Radio Hour, with your host, Bob Dylan
Episode three - "Drinking"

First aired 17th May, 2006

Good 1 for you to have a toast for Australia Day to. I'll enjoy it later. Thank you very much for sharing.

Happy Australia Day!

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bob says HELLO !
Episode 51, "Hello" - First aired, 19th September, 2007

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

* VALENTINE'S DAY Special * - “Kiss” is the previously un-aired episode 101 of Bob Dylan's radio show "THEME TIME RADIO HOUR" that was aired for the first time on Radio Eins in Germany on Feb 11, 2015.

Singers and Songs includes:
Betty Everett: The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s in His Kiss)
Lefty Frizzell: Always Late with Your Kisses
Lucinda Williams: Passionate Kisses
Billy Boy Arnold: Kissing At Midnight
[Prince: Kiss - * missing, copyright ! ]
Memphis Minnie: Kissing in the Dark
Danny White: Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
Huelyn Duvall: Pucker Paint
Connie Francis: Lipstick on Your Collar
The Everly Brothers: ‘Til I Kissed You
[ The Falcons: Let’s Kiss and Make Up - * cut out, copyright ! ]
Roy Head and The Traits: Baby, Let Me Kiss You One More Time
J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers: Last Kiss
Louis Armstrong: A Kiss to Build a Dream On

Reactions: tented and Horsa

Horsa

Reactions

* VALENTINE'S DAY Special * - “Kiss” is the previously un-aired episode 101 of Bob Dylan's radio show "THEME TIME RADIO HOUR" that was aired for the first time on Radio Eins in Germany on Feb 11, 2015.

Singers and Songs includes:
Betty Everett: The Shoop Shoop Song (It’s in His Kiss)
Lefty Frizzell: Always Late with Your Kisses
Lucinda Williams: Passionate Kisses
Billy Boy Arnold: Kissing At Midnight
[Prince: Kiss - * missing, copyright ! ]
Memphis Minnie: Kissing in the Dark
Danny White: Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye
Huelyn Duvall: Pucker Paint
Connie Francis: Lipstick on Your Collar
The Everly Brothers: ‘Til I Kissed You
[ The Falcons: Let’s Kiss and Make Up - * cut out, copyright ! ]
Roy Head and The Traits: Baby, Let Me Kiss You One More Time
J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers: Last Kiss
Louis Armstrong: A Kiss to Build a Dream On

I adore love songs. Thank you very much for sharing.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I adore love songs. Thank you very much for sharing.
My pleasure. How are you? Is it still winter season over there? Stay safe and good to hear the case numbers are getting low in england.

Reactions: Horsa

Horsa

Reactions
My pleasure. How are you? Is it still winter season over there? Stay safe and good to hear the case numbers are getting low in england.
I'm fine, thank you very much for asking. It is still winter over here but we've got to stay at home as much as possible anyway & it's nice & warm at home. Take care! Me, my Mother & Sister had a party on Friday between ourselves with sandwiches, sausage rolls & buns. I got a cake. My sister bought me a bottle of vodka & a bottle of orange juice & we listened to party music & I sung along. It is good to hear that news.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Another gem from Bob DYLAN's radio series on "Birds".

Episode 71, Birds
First aired, 5th March, 2008
Converted from flac lossless audio files of the episode

BTW Horsa, i have just put up a new thread on australian birds and wild life i invite and hope you can check out.

Reactions: Horsa

Horsa

Reactions
Another gem from Bob DYLAN's radio series on "Birds".

Episode 71, Birds
First aired, 5th March, 2008
Converted from flac lossless audio files of the episode

BTW Horsa, i have just put up a new thread on australian birds and wild life i invite and hope you can check out.

Thank you very much, Vince. That sounds fascinating. I love cockatiels (as long as I don't have to listen to them squawking), cockatoos, budgies & parakeets. Your kookaburras, kangaroos & koalas look cute.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Episode 45, Trains
First aired, 14th March, 2007
Painting by Bob Dylan

And interestingly Bob has opted to feature "Mystery Train" by Little Junior's Blue Flames, the original rather than 'The King' Elvis Presley sublime 1955 Sun record.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Bob Dylan. Theme Time Radio Hour,
Episode five - Coffee ,

First aired on 31st May, 2006.