Best tennis racquet in your opinion?

Melissa Williams

Reactions
Website
candidlyreviewed.com
Hi,
Which is the best tennis racquet in your opinion? I'm a new player, 16, female. Looked at some at CandidlyReviewed but can't figure out which one would be the best suited for me?

Also, if you could explain a little about what exactly should I be looking in one?
Suggestions?

Thanks,

Infra - red

Reactions
Hi,
Which is the best tennis racquet in your opinion? I'm a new player, 16, female. Looked at some at CandidlyReviewed but can't figure out which one would be the best suited for me?

Also, if you could explain a little about what exactly should I be looking in one?
Suggestions?

Thanks,
I like the control and accuracy of Wilson Pro racquet. It is verygood at returning topspin , and playing at nets. But the weight of this racquet is something which can be a problem for those who were earlier using light weighted racquet. They can find troublesome to lift, serve and return comfortably. But if you don't face any problem in lifting it or you get used to with it , it would be beneficial for you.

Last edited:

Melissa Williams

Reactions
Website
candidlyreviewed.com
I like the control and accuracy of Wilson Pro racquet. It is verygood at returning topspin , and playing at nets. But the weight of this racquet is something which can be a problem for those who were earlier using light weighted racquet. They can find troublesome to lift, serve and return comfortably. But if you don't face any problem in lifting it or you get used to with it , it would be beneficial for you.
Thank you for your suggestion :) Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I'll definitely give it a look.

mrzz

Hater
Reactions
Hi,

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Racquets are an extremely personal choice, but honestly if you a new player, you will still not be in a position to sense (or benefit) from the different choices. You will be much more sensible to the basic characteristics (like weight, as mentioned, head size, grip size, etc) than for the differences between brands. And -- extremely important -- to strings and string tension. Great part of the feel of a racquet come from the strings, so sometimes you try different racquets, figure out that they are completely different, but the main difference was actually in the strings.

One way or another, you should try a few out. There is no way around it. I particularly love ProKennex, for a whole lot of different reasons.

Hailz

The Tennis Kid
Reactions
For me being a smaller in size person looking for more power in my game I love my Babolat Pure Drive racquet. It also has great feel to it as well.