Best Female Vocalists

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the time will come -- years from now -- when BRITBOX HAS TO create a thread to upload NOLE'S MOVIES...

he's gonna go into doing films and he'll be very good at it.

I SAID IT HERE FIRST!

he should do all kinds of films -- especially HISTORICAL films -- serbian culture, slavic history and fairy tales things - romance - adventure, action, comedy, drama, musicals -- and even someone should put together his appearing in movie projects combining and exploring the mixtures of countries --

like RUSSIA, SERBIA, PERSIA, INDIA, CHINA...

AND HE'S so good at languages and accents - and he's already famous in those countries with lots of appeal...explore a lot of the eurasian stories -- THA'TS where the money will be -- i guarantee (even russia and india have HUGE projects collaborating on films to come - and serbia should enter that ) ...

i should be 'creative director" for him, lol and he can make me rich too. hehe.

let's do that britbox and billie - let's PESTER nole until he says yes. hehe.

after all i was right in 2004 when i quarreled with lots of anti-nole fans and got banned for it....and told them he's gonna be one of the all-time greats...and they better watch what they'll say because one day it will come back at them - lol-- hehe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billie

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
the time will come -- years from now -- when BRITBOX HAS TO create a thread to upload NOLE'S MOVIES...

he's gonna go into doing films and he'll be very good at it.

I SAID IT HERE FIRST!

after all i was right in 2004 when i quarreled with lots of anti-nole fans and got banned for it....and told them he's gonna be one of the all-time greats...and they better watch what they'll say because one day it will come back at them - lol-- hehe.
Hey teddy, we already started uploading Nole movies into the Novak Djokovic subforum...
http://discuss.tennis/index.php?forums/novak-djokovic-fans-forum/

Well, not movies as such... but he plays the starring role in the vids.

Reactions: Billie

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
@teddytennisfan there was a tweet last year that Nole will be involved in a Nikola Tesla movie. We'll see if that happens. I think the movies business appeals to him.;-):

Sorry for going off topic.:wacko:

Last edited:

Divine Metamorphoses

Masters Champion
Reactions
Not fashionable, but I love the ABBA girls...

I had the pleasure to meet three of the four members in a retail establishment I worked at years ago!

They were wonderful and kind!

After meeting them I made a point to listen to them

Then Mamma Mia the theatre production and of course the movie starring the fabulous Meryl Streep filmed in Greece

Thank you for bringing up such a lovely memory

Divine

Reactions: britbox

Double Bagel

Masters Champion
Reactions
Just my opinion, but Dolores O' Riordan had the best female voice ever. RIP

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
I disagree though I think she should be in the running. She has tough competition though like the ladies whose songs I've shared below.

1stly I share Cher.

Simply the best.

Double Bagel

Masters Champion
Reactions
Agreed those vocalists are all fantastic and are all more in the Pop genre of music especially Celine Dion and Whitney Houston being in R & B. When a rock singer is asked by Luciano Pavarotti and accepts even though she is nervous as hell as expected and holds her own it shows she can go anywhere and sing. I love that about her. I just also love Dolores so much.

Horsa

Reactions
Agreed those vocalists are all fantastic and are all more in the Pop genre of music especially Celine Dion and Whitney Houston being in R & B. When a rock singer is asked by Luciano Pavarotti and accepts even though she is nervous as hell as expected and holds her own it shows she can go anywhere and sing. I love that about her. I just also love Dolores so much.

I agree that it is good when singers can sing anything at anytime. I think Celine Dion would have been able to sing opera too if she wanted to. I can feel your love for Dolores's music. It's similar to my love for Ann Williamson's songs & Carpenter's songs although they're not for everyone. Ann Williamson sings trad. Scots/Irish music & country. Not everyone is a Carpenter's fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Double Bagel

Double Bagel

Masters Champion
Reactions
@Horsa if you enjoy Irish/Scots music this band Deanta with the original vocalist Mary Dillon who I believe has an amazing voice.

Horsa

Reactions
@Horsa if you enjoy Irish/Scots music this band Deanta with the original vocalist Mary Dillon who I believe has an amazing voice.

I love Scots/Irish music especially if bagpipes are being played though I love the sound of an accordion too. Thank you very much.

Double Bagel

Masters Champion
Reactions
I love Scots/Irish music especially if bagpipes are being played though I love the sound of an accordion too. Thank you very much.
Speaking of the bagpipes, there is a man that lives at the end of the cul de sac where I live that plays them and practices all the time. I love it because I can hear them.

Horsa

Reactions
Speaking of the bagpipes, there is a man that lives at the end of the cul de sac where I live that plays them and practices all the time. I love it because I can hear them.
Bagpipes are my favourite musical instrument. I just love their sound & always have done. I watch the Edinburgh Tattoo every year & saw it live from Edinburgh Castle esplanade twice. It's much better live. I wish I could play. I tried but sounded like a dying cow so packed it in as a bad job. I'm glad you've got a neighbour who can play. He sounds good.

Double Bagel

Masters Champion
Reactions
Bagpipes are my favourite musical instrument. I just love their sound & always have done. I watch the Edinburgh Tattoo every year & saw it live from Edinburgh Castle esplanade twice. It's much better live. I wish I could play. I tried but sounded like a dying cow so packed it in as a bad job. I'm glad you've got a neighbour who can play. He sounds good.
He does now. I remember when he started several years ago it was pretty rough.

Horsa

Reactions
He does now. I remember when he started several years ago it was pretty rough.
It's good that he sounds good now & that he persevered with it. Bagpipes are a hard instrument to play. You sound like a dying cow when you start.