Best Female Vocalists

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Bagpipes are my favourite musical instrument. I just love their sound & always have done. I watch the Edinburgh Tattoo every year & saw it live from Edinburgh Castle esplanade twice. It's much better live. I wish I could play. I tried but sounded like a dying cow so packed it in as a bad job. I'm glad you've got a neighbour who can play. He sounds good.
I went to the Royal Military Tattoo in 2016 when I was in Scotland. Loved it. That was also the queens 90th birthday celebration.

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
I went to the Royal Military Tattoo in 2016 when I was in Scotland. Loved it. That was also the queens 90th birthday celebration.
Scotland is a beautiful place. The 1st time I went I stayed in Glasgow & Edinburgh was 1 of the trips we had on the same day we went to the tattoo. We had a guided tour of Glasgow too & went to the transport museum. The last time I went I stayed at Arrochar near Loch Long. We had a cruise on nearby Loch Lomond & went to Inveraray as well as going to Edinburgh Tattoo. The only problem with seeing Edinburgh Tattoo live is those seats. They're not very comfortable & I wasn't paying £3. to hire a cushion. It sounds as though you had a good time. That's brilliant.