55 shootings over the weekend in Chicago.....

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I came on this board looking for Federberg in particular to be wringing his hands over how "black lives matter" and the crime epidemic in American cities needs to stop. Unfortunately, I saw no such thing, even though a seven-year-old black child was shot and killed.

What is perhaps funniest of all is that the same people who are calling for less police brutality are also calling for "gun control" and "getting guns off the street". Well, if I may ask, how in the world are you going to get those two things at the same time? Do you think criminal elements are going to turn their guns in if you start a petition or roll a dumpster in the middle of the street with a sign that says "Everyone please turn in your gun"?

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/fourth-of-july-weekend-violence-shootings-chicago-311639971.html

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Just read the article. Unbelievable. The list just goes on and on. Prayers for the families. Life in America. I feel safer over here where there are volcanoes, tsunamis, earthquakes and North Korea's missiles flying overhead.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Kirijax said:
Just read the article. Unbelievable. The list just goes on and on. Prayers for the families. Life in America. I feel safer over here where there are volcanoes, tsunamis, earthquakes and North Korea's missiles flying overhead.

Where do you live exactly?

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
calitennis127 said:
Kirijax said:

Where do you live exactly?

Here.