2022 French Open SF: Martina Trevisan vs. Coco Gauff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Well. I know most Rafa fans feel like he is anti Rafa and is trying to get in bed with the Novak team. No worries that's his business. I have watched his hitting sessions with Roby previously.. I think where Patrick errors is that he never has Serena hitting against a lady.. As a matter of fact, I have never seen any footage of Serena hitting against a female but Venus i think. However, that could be a choice by Serena. IDK
Patrick M and Mats Medicated Wilander keep on drinking Kool Aid together.....There is no way Novak would hire Patrick M in his dreams, as Mats Medicated Wilander who honestly cares what he thinks period.
I am waiting to see if Serena does play Wimbledon this year and who will be her coach?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Patrick M and Mats Medicated Wilander keep on drinking Kool Aid together.....There is no way Novak would hire Patrick M in his dreams, as Mats Medicated Wilander who honestly cares what he thinks period.
I am waiting to see if Serena does play Wimbledon this year and who will be her coach?
the Williams Sisters have not announced any further plans.. Maybe more commercials ..jeez

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
French Open Results for Semifinals Day 12 - Thursday, June 02, 2022

1654219326711.png

• Love
Reactions: the AntiPusher

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Great win by Gauff and to make it to a Major final. I'm sorry to be so far behind, but what can we say about Trevisan? She seemed to come out of nowhere. Other than being a lefty, what intel?

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Great win by Gauff and to make it to a Major final. I'm sorry to be so far behind, but what can we say about Trevisan? She seemed to come out of nowhere. Other than being a lefty, what intel?
She actually didn't come out of nowhere. She made the QF before.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
match highlights but this might not be available in the US.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
another here from the official RG channel for you...

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
i was really hoping the italiano would win but it was NOT her day.

For the final, Coco must be a huge favorite.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
i was really hoping the italiano would win but it was NOT her day.

For the final, Coco must be a huge favorite.
I don't think so. Iga is the #1 seed and the fave. She is expected to win and keep the streak going. Actually Coco would be the underdog in this match. It could help take some pressure off. Maybe she'll swing a little more freely.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't think so. Iga is the #1 seed and the fave. She is expected to win and keep the streak going. Actually Coco would be the underdog in this match. It could help take some pressure off. Maybe she'll swing a little more freely.
Hello kskate2. Am happy to be back :D Like i said on a previous post, i did not see either of the semi-finals. But looked at Coco results advancing to the final i think may be a sign she's coming of age and while the Polish number 1 Iga is the favourite, it wouldn't surprise me if the young american star wins.

Reactions: kskate2

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
KELI @kskate2 , what are your thoughts on this. My thoughts were afterwards the match vs Sloane,game Coco could win on Saturday vs Iga. Coco's offense and defense puts so much pressure on her opponent's game. I can see Coco making the match very uncomfortable for Swiatek. Is there any chance Coco may pull the upset. This match reminds me of Serena vs HINGIS at the US open

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
KELI @kskate2 , what are your thoughts on this. My thoughts were afterwards the match vs Sloane,game Coco could win on Saturday vs Iga. Coco's offense and defense puts so much pressure on her opponent's game. I can see Coco making the match very uncomfortable for Swiatek. Is there any chance Coco may pull the upset. This match reminds me of Serena vs HINGIS at the US open
There's always a chance, but she would have to check her nerves at the door. It's the only way she can even began to utilize the many tools in her arsenal to keep Iga off balance.