1654124047913.png

Attachments

• 1654123956337.png
    1654123956337.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 59

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Coco has really come into her 'own' in this tournament I have liked what I have seen from her,she has also made the s/finals in the doubles tournament as well, which bodes well for singles, though I have said in past I think she should not play doubles in every tournament,concentrate more on her singles play.

Coco to make her first maiden GS final.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Coco has really come into her 'own' in this tournament I have liked what I have seen from her,she has also made the s/finals in the doubles tournament as well, which bodes well for singles, though I have said in past I think she should not play doubles in every tournament,concentrate more on her singles play.

Coco to make her first maiden GS final.
yeah but i like the look and attitude of the italian lass. She's a leftie. Martina will prevail maybe in three sets.

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
so happy for Coco she is maturing in her game and since that win over Venus she has been consistently building up her game,.She is a hardworker for sure.Townsend and her friend McNally can take a page from Coco storybook on tenacity.Good luck in the finals,win or lose you are a winner.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I saw the way Coco took out Sloane who was playing very good. Coco put so much pressure with her offense and defense. Coco will defeat Iga if they meet on Sat.

Reactions: Tenfan63

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
I saw the way Coco took out Sloane who was playing very good. Coco put so much pressure with her offense and defense. Coco will defeat Iga if they meet on Sat.
She has a chance, no? I worry about her nerves. If she can check her nerves at the locker room, she will be very difficult to beat.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
She has a chance, no? I worry about her nerves. If she can check her nerves at the locker room, she will be very difficult to beat.
"She has a chance, No?" @kskate2 is that a Rafa No? Have you finally worn down and come over to the good side of The Force? Jajaja

Coco is out of highschool now and the next step is fearless teenager grown azz woman. I think the only thing that can get on her nerves is that damn fickle French crowd at RG.

• Haha
Reactions: kskate2 and tossip

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Coco's serve will be an important weapon for her in the final, she has to keep her percentage on a fairly high basis in the final, her 2nd serve can be very attackable.
Coco up to No 13 in live rankings, will crack the Top Ten (8) if she is able to lift the trophy on Saturday

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Coco's serve will be an important weapon for her in the final, she has to keep her percentage on a fairly high basis in the final, her 2nd serve can be very attackable.
Coco up to No 13 in live rankings, will crack the Top Ten (8) if she is able to lift the trophy on Saturday

Really? I missed the live telecast as I slept thru it! I thought Gauff needs to grow into a good serve! Doesn't she DF at the worst possible times? :facepalm:

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Really? I missed the live telecast as I slept thru it! I thought Gauff needs to grow into a good serve! Doesn't she DF at the worst possible times? :facepalm:
She has done, it has improved, her second serve that needs attention,

Reactions: Fiero425

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
did she get rid of Patrick,she was really stagnating with him.Her new adviser has done wonders for her.

Vince Evert

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I did not see either of the semi-finals so cannot pass judgement , but i have to ask, were the scorelines - one was 6-2, 6-1, another 6-3, 6-1 - speak for themselves or was the SF's tad more competitive ?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
I did not see either of the semi-finals so cannot pass judgement , but i have to ask, were the scorelines - one was 6-2, 6-1, another 6-3, 6-1 - speak for themselves or was the SF's tad more competitive ?
That's the effect of Ash Barley and the all the top seeds falling out early. I absolutely guarantee Iga, she is my girl but she will not run through CoCo..Coco game is becoming Serena like.fanstastic defense and scary offense

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Tossip warned Us about Patrick over 7years ago . Tossip NEVER had a high opinion of his coaching efforts
Well at present he hasn't got anyone from his academy left in the tournament.Halep and The Young Greek, I hope he does not appear in Coco's box in the final, though it wont surprise me if he does make an appearance

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
I am watching Coco aftermatch interview and she comes off as very grounded well spoken and thoughtful.She is very mature for her age..like an old soul

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Well at present he hasn't got anyone from his academy left in the tournament.Halep and The Young Greek, I hope he does not appear in Coco's box in the final, though it wont surprise me if he does make an appearance
Well. I know most Rafa fans feel like he is anti Rafa and is trying to get in bed with the Novak team. No worries that's his business. I have watched his hitting sessions with Roby previously.. I think where Patrick errors is that he never has Serena hitting against a lady.. As a matter of fact, I have never seen any footage of Serena hitting against a female but Venus i think. However, that could be a choice by Serena. IDK