2015 NBA Playoffs

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
That was a beatdown. I won't go so far as to say that the Bulls gave up but they were BADLY outhustled tonight despite playing at home in a do or die situation. No Kyrie in this one, Lebron shoots 7-22 and you lose at home by 21. That'd be tough to swallow if you're a Bulls fan.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Clippers struggling to put Houston away despite having a 20 point lead late in the 3rd. The role players have not showed up but Paul and Griffin have had great games.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
One of the biggest chokes I've seen. After this one it will be a shock if Houston doesn't win game 7 by at least 20.

brokenshoelace

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Bulls were embarrassing this season. You get Pau Gasol, Jimmy Butler comes out of age and Derrick Rose plays for the first time in an eternity, and yet they spent the year in turmoil and the whole focus was on the coach's bad relationship with the organization.

You're in the playoffs against a severely depleted Cavs team and THAT was the best you can do? Shameful.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Broken_Shoelace said:
Bulls were embarrassing this season. You get Pau Gasol, Jimmy Butler comes out of age and Derrick Rose plays for the first time in an eternity, and yet they spent the year in turmoil and the whole focus was on the coach's bad relationship with the organization.

You're in the playoffs against a severely depleted Cavs team and THAT was the best you can do? Shameful.

Yep, da Bulls imploded, The Bulls will get what they wanted, to kick Tibs stubborn ass to lake Michigan, good luck with that because he was by far the best coach they had since Phil..Da Bulls will never beat LBJ.IMO

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Insane shot but too late by the slimmest of margins. Pretty disappointing series for Washington after winning game 1. They made a big step forward last year and this felt like a bit of a regression.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Refs blew that, potential 6 point swing. There's a reason security got called to the floor, after blowing that I'd be worried about fan issues too

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
No surprise here, Grizz totally deflated after that joke of a 6 point swing and this one is over.

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
DarthFed said:
Refs blew that, potential 6 point swing. There's a reason security got called to the floor, after blowing that I'd be worried about fan issues too

Yep...I mean how do you not call a foul there? Does not take away from what Curry did there though...he did not have much time to release that ball.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Clippers are garbage. I can't believe they blew this series, one of the worst collapses in playoff history.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Conference finals set:

Rockets and Warriors out West
Cavs and Hawks out East.

I think Cavs-Hawks could be good but it will be Cavs in 6. Out west the only question is if it is 4 games or 5. Not a good matchup and quite frankly the Rockets are one of the worst teams to make the WCF in a long time. Of course that's in large part due to how strong the west has been.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Broken_Shoelace said:
Rockets are overmatched here. Hard to take them seriously.

One of the biggest collapses ever in the NBA ..I got to give McHale credit, he put coached Doc with two guys Harden and zHoward that have been typically absentee during play off time. I think the Rockets is one of the worst teams ever to make the western division championship finals. I assume the Warriors should be ready but sometimes what appears on paper isn't what plays out on the court . As for the East, I really don't give a darn.

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
the AntiPusher said:
Broken_Shoelace said:
Rockets are overmatched here. Hard to take them seriously.

One of the biggest collapses ever in the NBA ..I got to give McHale credit, he put coached Doc with two guys Harden and zHoward that have been typically absentee during play off time. I think the Rockets is one of the worst teams ever to make the western division championship finals. I assume the Warriors should be ready but sometimes what appears on paper isn't what plays out on the court . As for the East, I really don't give a darn.

I've always liked Rivers and think he is one of the better coaches out there. But he is probably going to get some flack for this and he probably deserves it too. I think the Clips played with little energy in game 5 because they were banking on closing it out in game 6. I would kind of like to rewatch game 6 after they got up 19 because it seemed to me Doc may have taken the starters out a little too long and wasn't quick to call timeout when things started to go sour.

Obviously it's the players out there that are playing the game and a big factor was the Clips' role players were horrible the last few games. Redick, Crawford and Barnes disappeared which basically left Griffin and CP3 on an island. But I too was left thinking McHale did a great job keeping that team focused one play at a time let alone a game at a time and the Clips lost the plot in historically bad fashion.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
1972Murat said:
So T-Wolves score the number one pick in the lottery. After getting Wiggins, another numero uno for them. Future might be really bright for that team if they play their cards correctly.

Most importantly,the Kobe/ Lakers have the #2 pick , Yippee:angel:now all that is needed is to get rid of Jim Buess