Travelling the Frontier

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hi everyone,

I wanted to start this thread for people who travel a lot and would not mind meeting up with fellow frontiers people, when you are in their city. I guess the protocol would be to announce if you are traveling somewhere and the dates on this thread. Forum members interested in hanging out should then pm the traveler and then just work out the specifics over P.M.s.

For example, I will be in Brooklyn/NYC for two weeks this January. PM if you live there, lets grab a drink.

I live in New Orleans (although in recent months it feels like I am never here), so pm if you come in town, and I will buy you a pint. I think it will be better though to reserve plan making to pms. I am also going to stick the thread, so it will always be at the top of this forum.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Aww what a great idea for a thread.:clap Unfortunately I finished my travelling for this year, although if you are coming to Toronto, I am relatively close to it.

Frankly, we almost made it to NO in October, instead we opted for Chicago and Madison, but NO is on a very short list for me!!:D

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Great idea, buddy!

I have met fellow members, and would be delighted to again. I live in Dublin, and there's nobody on the forum who I'd avoid. I bet my old buddy Front has come up here from Cork a few times, but in an armoured vehicle. :snigger

But I'd be delighted to meet anyone, it'd be great to share, and air the differences - if any - over a jar... :celeb:

tented

Administrator
Reactions
Kieran said:
Great idea, buddy!

I have met fellow members, and would be delighted to again. I live in Dublin, and there's nobody on the forum who I'd avoid. I bet my old buddy Front has come up here from Cork a few times, but in an armoured vehicle. :snigger

But I'd be delighted to meet anyone, it'd be great to share, and air the differences - if any - over a jar... :celeb:

You and Front ... and jars of Guinness -- I'd travel to Dublin to see that. ;) :lolz:

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
tented said:
Kieran said:
Great idea, buddy!

You and Front ... and jars of Guinness -- I'd travel to Dublin to see that. ;) :lolz:

As would I--which I have conveyed to Br. Kieran on many an occasion!

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
tented said:
Kieran said:
Great idea, buddy!

I'd even buy the first round! ;)

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
shawnbm said:
tented said:
Kieran said:
Great idea, buddy!

As would I--which I have conveyed to Br. Kieran on many an occasion!

Some day, brother, in McDaids! :celeb:

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
As for me, I am in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale) and I missed meeting up with Huntingyou in Miami at the tournament last year. I will keep him in mind for next year and hope to run into some of y'all.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Just got back last night from a stopover in Lauderdale.

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Nice! Let me know ahead of time next time. I was playing tennis for the first time in almost three weeks yesterday from three to six, so I may have been hitting when you were here. If any of you are heading this way, let me know and we can meet at a local watering hole! I know an Irish place not far from work that is lovely--not as lovely as McDaid's in Dublin--but nonetheless a good place for a pint or whatever.