WORD from insiders : SHARAPOVA "ban" reduced to one year..

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
rt.com
Sharapova tennis ban could be reduced to 1 year
Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova, initially banned for two years by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) following doping offenses, could see her punishment reduced to a year.

The 29-year-old’s ban for using the controversial drug meldonium was issued in June but was backdated to January 26. After hearing news of her suspension, Sharapova said she would appeal the ban to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), who would then make a decision in September.

READ MORE: Tennis star Sharapova banned for 2 years over doping - ITF

Despite the fact that the judgment from CAS is not expected to be announced until next month, Russian outlet R-Sport reported that Sharapova’s ban will be reduced from two years to one, referring to a “source familiar with the situation”. However, despite her suspension being reduced, she will still not be able to compete in next year’s Australian Open, which takes place in January 2017.

READ MORE: Nike backs Maria Sharapova despite 2-year ban

Sharapova admitting to using meldonium caused an uproar in the Russian sport world and later various international sporting bodies alleged widespread state-sponsored doping.

This prompted the International Association of Athletics Federations to ban the Russian track and field team from Rio 2016 and the International Paralympic Committee to suspend the entire Russian team from next month’s Paralympic games.

==========

it's just a rumor so far...but it is possible they are now 'discussing" a deal...

"unban" maria - but maria steps off from any future CIVIL SUITS...

because believe ya me - like i said before - NOT ONLY was THIS AN AMERICAN plot against russia - in which the thing against maria was the REHEARSAL from "one athlete to blanket ban all russia" in a SMEAR campaign by the US (LIKE all its other uinfounded -- EVIDENCE-FREE accusations against russia)

this is NOT OVER as far as russia is concerned.

CIVIL SUITS will follow demanding PRECISE CORRECT EVIDENCE from the USA and its minions who will then be EXPOSED as the ones who committed ABUSE OF POWER and criminal acts -- whoever they are -- against the russian federation and its athletes...

DON'T SAY - anyone that i didn't warn you all, last january. lol.

the WTA itself has be shaking -- knowing it's NOT going to be over...some heads are going to roll potentially should maria seriously bring them to court...for defamation. roflmao.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This wasn't "evidence-free". Sharapova admitted to taking the stuff and admitted to taking it after the deadline for the ban.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This wasn't "evidence-free". Sharapova admitted to taking the stuff and admitted to taking it after the deadline for the ban.

the ''evidence" being a matter of a VERY questionable timing of the announcement - which i assure you will SOON ENOUGH be called into question and certain people WILL have to explain themselves. that is the GIST of what I AM saying that hthis is NOT over.

including your and many people's acceptance of the correctness of the ban itself.

just wait ...it will be as it say it is - i am always right in these - among MANY other things, that simply take time, years sometimes to show themselves.

as for that admission -- so what? it is an admission she took it -- in keeping with the fact that they HAD CHANGED THE DEFINITION OF IT by january 1 by which time ANY that she had in her system - or evne after - would capture her within what they CLEARLY designed as a REHEARSAL

for EXACTLY what transpired in RIO -- a BLANKET BAN on russians.

THAT'S the operative word her - RUSSIANS!

you dont believe me - because of sharapova ''admitting" or 'taking it after?"

just wait and see , brtitbox.

just wait and see -- THIS IS NOT OVER -- and it is the ITF - as well as the other federations that participated in this against russia - of which the MACLAREN report IS JUST the start of how it is all going to be TORN APART ...one by one. heads will roll -- i assure you -- no matter how long it takes.

but the fact that just by sharapova's appeal -- to the arbitration court --
\
they are ALREADY backtracking to 'one year instead of 2" ..already tells they are VERY aware the noose from RUSSIAN prosecutors and civil lawsuits that will FORCE them to reveal what the ''decision making process" was like -- which they will NOT be allowed to say -- and therefore ''COME TO A DEAL" --

IS ITSELF only the start.

just watch...i'm always , ALWAYS right about these things.

this is all related and in every way the same way RUSSIA bided her time about american accusations -- and THEN upon entering syria with syria;s desperate request as ISIL AND DAESH were closing in on damascus...

EXPOSED THE USA'S PROTECTION RACKET of AL QAEDA of 'manynames" in syria. the oil smuggling, the turkish angle, the saudi /qatari/ zionist /usa/nato complicity in CREATING DAESH...lol.

just like the USA INSISTS "THERE are moderate rebels"

and can't PRODUCE THEM -- ''where are they? please separate them from the terrorists as you say so we can avoid bombing them...." as russia says -- with infinite but STRANGLING patience...

the SAME THING is going to happen with this WADA matter.

just watch...

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't agree on blanket bans... but I don't agree on blanket "un-bans" either - each case needs to be looked at individually.

In Masha's case, I don't think she has a leg to stand on. She said it was an oversight and that she hadn't checked emails. She had been warned on emails for year. Other athletes may well have suffered due to the blanket ban, but she wasn't one of them... Maria's rush to take control of the narrative backfired on her.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't agree on blanket bans... but I don't agree on blanket "un-bans" either - each case needs to be looked at individually.

In Masha's case, I don't think she has a leg to stand on. She said it was an oversight and that she hadn't checked emails. She had been warned on emails for year. Other athletes may well have suffered due to the blanket ban, but she wasn't one of them... Maria's rush to take control of the narrative backfired on her.

who said anything about blanket ''unbans?:"

no other than the CLEANEST gold medal champion -- BOTH by russian stringent standards -- (which IS what the USA tries to smear) - and WORLD IOC and federation standards -- ISINBAEVA - CONSIDERS fellow doped russians as also properly banned .

this is about the IOC, ITF, WADA AND federations under the contorl of the USA/CANADA/UK - FULL STOP.

using it all as part of the -- all out war against the ONE COUNTRY -- RUSSIA that dares stand up to american empire . FULL STOP.

IF YOU can not or are NOT willing to see that -- you are A FOOL, BRITBOX.

and sharapova's case - REGARDLESS of her ''guilt" is only an example of how the DOUBLE STANDARDS are applied
\
because it is CLEAR that there are or have been MANY american, canadian and uk athletes who are as GUILTY and even more so - but got away with a slap on the wrist. and

with THEIR previous records of guilt were ''rehabilitated" to join RIO.

WELL -- russia - was supposed to not be there at all - the IOC -- in order to PRESERVE what is LEFT of its reputation -- and sensing (i assure you) that this is NOT over as far as russia is concerned -- and only the BEGINNING of cases against the world bodies -- to FLUSH OUT the connivers (maclaren had BETTER be ready with his battery of FELLOW LAWYERS, LOL) -

REFUSED to follow the ''blanket" ban- even as it could do nothing about the TRACK AND FIELD ban...

and YET -- THE PURPOSE that russia would NOT be included FAILED anyway -- bad as its results for russia were in medal chances - while STILL being 4th in medal count that would have EASILY

IN TRACK AND FIELD without the blanket ban there - TAKEN medals from UK, USA as ''number one and 2".

it is all TOO OBVIOUS. as bovious as ''russian aggression, expansion, threat"

russian ''invasion of crimea and ukraine" that is NON-existent in lands where the ETHNICITY IS RUSSIAN!!!

LOL.

just watch -- enjoy your conviction of SHARAPOVA ''guilt"

if that's wha tyou want -- but as i said EARLY in the year -- THAT WAS JUST A REHEARSAL for solmething BIGGER by the USA behind it all.

and THAT is the real point here - NOT sharapova herself or ''only".

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
if she and her "people" had focussed more on her admin and less on flogging fartopova sweets to fat people maybe those unread emails would've been read.

that was an entirely avoidable lorry of nonsense for a start.

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
nike backs mara ?..lol that's another joke, nike still "support" Justin gatlin don't they ?. nuff said.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Honestly this WADA thing reminds me so much of The Hague Tribunal, which was created with only purpose to discriminate and punish Serbs. Even though all sides should take responsibility and guilt for that war, mostly Serbs (who by they way were just trying to protect themselves in their own territories) were punished. We call this: those who accuse you give you verdict as well. So how can it be fair. And they convicted and killed Milosevic, but now they exonerate him, 10 years after his death. I think people can be suspicious and not believe everything, but the things politicians will do to get what they want and need...it goes beyond sane mind and any trace of any decent morals. Unfortunately I learned this on my own skin.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Honestly this WADA thing reminds me so much of The Hague Tribunal, which was created with only purpose to discriminate and punish Serbs. Even though all sides should take responsibility and guilt for that war, mostly Serbs (who by they way were just trying to protect themselves in their own territories) were punished. We call this: those who accuse you give you verdict as well. So how can it be fair. And they convicted and killed Milosevic, but now they exonerate him, 10 years after his death. I think people can be suspicious and not believe everything, but the things politicians will do to get what they want and need...it goes beyond sane mind and any trace of any decent morals. Unfortunately I learned this on my own skin.

THAT has exactly been my point, Billie.

that's why i keep repeating -- THESE THINGS ARE RELATED to the EMPIRE USA -and its vassals doing its bidding one way or another..from EU, NATO, 'five eyes' (anglo-america ''inner circle" in which NONE of the europan ''allies" are allowed in terms of the most decisive ''secrets" -- such as MERKEL and others spied ON by NSA/UK GHSC? ) -

the whole thing is basically exposing itself - there is NO QUESTION this IS A WAR of cultures --

the anglo-american ''west" and the rest. and all ''alternative partnerships" are NOT to be allowed without permission from the USA/UK tandem..

that is the classic ''divide and rule" -

separate and foment hatreds between the SLAVS and russia for example -- detach THEM -- - if they RESIST - why of course - BOMB THEM - such as was done to serbia..of which the smearing of your leaders are just the ''foretaste" to the POPULATION should they continue to resist or a warning to ANY leaders such as VUVIC today that the EMPIRE decides to put there to SIGN bills

such as allowing NATO -- which OF COURSE is an american military extension -- to place missiles and that BIG NEW CAMP in serbia...LITERALLY completing the ANGLO-AMERICAN INVASION of SLAVIC territory..on the march to moscow...

that's wha tthis is about.

if THAT is not enough - why - of course CREATE the proxy army of many names:

al qaeda, al nusria, etc. etc...and destabilize countries that have ANY alliances or good relations with russia, or china, or iran..color revolutions, non-governmental organizations (NGO's) that are ANYTHING but NGO-AND ulttimately take their orders from theUS ''DEEP STATE" AND ITS 1 percent...

but -- as destructive and MALICIOUS as this cabal of ''governments" and western elites are -- they CAN'T stop what russia, china, iran, ASIA are doing -

europe is USELESS as far as economic influence is concerned now - it can't even fix itself - for following american dictates...and is nothing more than a COLONY of the anglo-american empire...

so they can watch themselves over-run with the GEORGE SOROS inspired, BRZEZINSKI THE ''noble pole" inspired ''encirclement of russia" business that they are SO obsessed with all their lives which TIES RIGHT IN with the anglo-american desires to rule over Eurasia -- with the SLAVS - such as serbia and russia as the WALLS that continue to resist --

but as this western cabal do their worst - short of triggering that NUCLEAR WAR that HILLARY cna't wait to get started on --

they are just destroying whatever credibility -= and ultimately any power to \rule the world as they think ...

the WADA is just one of these ''tools" for that assault on russia, and slavic WORLD which is COMPLETELY anathema to these would-be-world rulers of the angl0-american ''world"

because THAT ''slavic world" is what stands between them and CONTROL of the vast resources of eurasia - IF RUSSIA FALLS -- china will be next -- and if china falls - thats the ''world for you".

it all is from that very old english ambition really...

as summed up with that british geopolitical theorist who influenced the thinking of today's ''BRAIN AND ARCHITECT of AMERICAN GLOBAL EMPIRE" BRZEZINKSI - followed by these madeleine albright , clintons, bush, obama, clinton and NATO".

HAROLD MACKINDER preached:

that for britain to take control of the entire world it should go like this:

"who controls the EASTERN peripheries (that's east slavic countries like serbia, poland, baltics, ukraine, romania,)

RULES the HEARTLAND (russia)
who rules the heartland RULES the World Island (eurasia)
who rules the World Island - rules the world.

THAT IS THE GRAND ''CHESSBOARD" AS BRZEZINSKI 100 years later picked up on - including MAKING USE of TERROR as a way to inflict damage on countries to FORCE THEM into submission under the angl0-american empire...

EVEN HE just this week - not just admitted to that old ''plan" of his since his days under carter that gave birth to al qaeda -- but now he PRETENDS to ''worry" that as a RESULT of the ''incompetence'' of the recent leaders -- like NULAND (IN starting that illegal regime change in ukraine to grab ukraine away from it sSLAVIC cousins russia) -

that now they ''overstretched themselves and american PRIMACY is no longer the reality" - and he WORRIES oh he worries...

and now ''suggests" america to perhaps ''come to an arrangement with russia and china to PRESERVE THE WORLD ORDEr"

WHICH of course means ""america dollar remains in place, financial arragngements by our rules are in place" -- and russia and china will have their ''respected places" SO LONG as they OF course continue to ''help" and ''cooperate" with the USA TO ''PRESERVE THE WORLD ORDER"...

oh yea? FUCK OFF!!

RUSSIA AND CHINA AND EURASIA -- from the borders of russia - and hopefully serbia included -- to shanghai and beijing DO NOT NEED YOU !!!

it is YOU that cause destabilizations everywhere -- and it s the WEST tha tneeds the NATURAL RESOURCES of eurasia and africa and south america. LOL.

they can do well without the ''WESTERN world order" thank you very much!

in fact -- as of TODAY -- russia already arranged with TURKEY - that finally learned a LITTLE lesson OF TRYING to betray russia - for losing 50 billion dollars worth of trade - lol - that from now on

TRADE between russia and turkey - IF TURKEY wants to improve relations again after stabbing russia in the back - in RUSSIAN RUBLES and direct currency swaps for that 100 billion dollar worth trade Turkey hopes to RECOVER from russia!!

no dollar needed. lol.

and THAT is the WHOLE story of it - this has always been about the ANGLO-AMERICAN EMPIRE rule oover the world - and preserving the TOILET PAPER DOLLAR ''power" THAT actually has NO real collateral !

remove that -- and the USA ''empire' is NOTHING!

and HILLARY actually wants to provoke and challenge russia to a HOT WAR? is she MAD?

IN ICBM\S alone there is NOTHING in the USA OR NATO arsenal for the next decade that can STOP the russians to destroy FRANCE with one missile alone - or entrie swaths of the USA ''homeland" in under 30 minutes. NOTHING .

WHILE russia's defense systems are so advanced -- by at least 2 decades OVER that of the USA'/NATOS they better NOT even think about trying to launch anything towards russia.

the WADA? lol -- as i said -- russia is already very likely preparing its SUITS against WADA officials - not least the BRITISH guy that has every finger in every MONEY RACKET in olympics that was once a 'famous olypics runner" that was found to have been HIMSELF A cheat! whatever his name is -- with connections to the soon-to-be exposed )just watch ) - money profiteering corruption in RIO OLYMPICS with his connections to NIKE, and other western corporate giants...including controlling the food selling business in rio olympics, etc..

lol.

lie i said -- THIS IS NOT OVER - russia is ONLY getting started , folks...and THAT thing about maria sharapova - and the TIMING of that ''banning of meldonium"

NOT maria's ''guilt" or e mail IS the REAL subject of inquiry here -- and THAT is what russia is going to expose -- just believe you me.

oh boy -- i can't wait to see some of these guys from the west, starting with that LAWYER -- MACLAREN -- sing their songs because you can bet your life on it -- russia is going TO RAKE THEM over hot coals for what they did.