Which movie have you seen the most?

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
DarthFed said:
the AntiPusher said:
Kieran said:
the AntiPusher said:
Heat Directed by Michael Mann. With Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Val Kilmer, Jon Voight.

Hands down I have seen this movie probably 500 plus time.. I think it is just perfect.

Bloody hell, no way! :nono :snigger

Dude, its the truth.. I travel a lot with my job.. I always take a DVD copy of HEAT to put me to lease.. I am pretty weird like that.

Heat got no love in that thread. I thought it was a great movie, maybe not a classic like Gladiator and Silence of the Lambs (2 other ones Kieran didn't care for in that thread) but still great.

Darth. I totally disagree.. it has as many classic lines as Gladiator or Silence of the Lambs. Go back and watch again.. there isnt one bad line that is delivered, the villains are superb, the anit-heros are excellent.. action, drama, the storylines and the characters are just unbelievable. the bank shoot out is an all time classic and the greatest part of the movie is that Al Pacino and Robert Deniro doesnt appear to have delivered their lines in the same scene due to some masterful camera editing by the great Michael Mann. This was his masterpiece! Btw..Gladiator is my number 2, I have seen it over 300 times

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Monty Python's Holy Grail. Seen it as many times as AP has seen Heat.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
kskate2 said:

I just watched this the other night. Hadn't seen it in years, and laughed like a little kid.

Two of my favorite lines:

"Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

"Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?"

Front242

The GOAT
Reactions
Definitely seen Airplane a fair few times and it still cracks me up everytime I watch it. They just don't make comedies like that anymore and wouldn't get away with half the lines like this these days :D Even my wife who's Russian loves it haha. Thanks to tv re-runs I've definitely seen the first Robocop (1987) a fair few times too.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVTQHiAQRA&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
tented said:
kskate2 said:

I just watched this the other night. Hadn't seen it in years, and laughed like a little kid.

"Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

Watery tart! :lolz:

My favorite: Your arm's off! No, it's not. Just a flesh wound. (After both legs are off) Come back here and I'll bleed on you. :laydownlaughing

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I have a clear number 1: Evil Dead 2
]][video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lM3NPeEG24[/video]

After that, Original Star Wars trilogy, Monty Python's holy grail, Jurassic Park, Trainspotting, the other evil dead movies, Dawn of the Dead (original), Exorcist (pretty much watch it every halloween), and Hot Fuzz.

Honorable mention tv shows that I have worn out my dvds of: BBC Office and Strangers with Candy.

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
kskate2 said:
tented said:
kskate2 said:

My favorite: Your arm's off! No, it's not. Just a flesh wound. (After both legs are off) Come back here and I'll bleed on you. :laydownlaughing

Life of Brian is great too!

Tented, I love the peasant scene. I have been watching Python since i was in elementary school and just loved the silly stuff, but as I get older I really love the satire. It offers something to everyone.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk[/video]

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Riotbeard said:
kskate2 said:
tented said:
kskate2 said:

Life of Brian is great too!

Tented, I love the peasant scene. I have been watching Python since i was in elementary school and just loved the silly stuff, but as I get older I really love the satire. It offers something to everyone.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk[/video]

This scene is hilarious too. They're piling up sh*t and not even flinching. :lolz:

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Hmmm... I'm a bit of a movie junkie, but I've seen a number of films a huge number of times...

El Cid
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Blade Runner
Enter the Dragon
The Omen (original)

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Back when I lived in the states, if a movie caught my attention, I would go watch it 5 or 6 times. In Japan, a movie costs about $20, so can't do that anymore but I'll buy the DVD and watch it repeatedly.

Little Shop of Horrors
Dances With Wolves
Aliens
Willow
Ruthless People are some that come to mind. So many good movies.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
^Interesting. Aliens (the 2nd one), not Alien (the first)?

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
federberg said:

Well, it's a long story, but I didn't go to a movie theater until I was 22 and the first movie I ever went to see was Aliens. Will never forget it.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
Kirijax said:
federberg said:

Well, it's a long story, but I didn't go to a movie theater until I was 22 and the first movie I ever went to see was Aliens. Will never forget it.

Ah got you! I watched the video of the first movie in about 80 or 81. Couldn't sleep for about a week. I was about 9 or 10. Kept thinking I had chest pains :laydownlaughing That was one great movie!