Where I can find tennis partner in New Delhi, India?

M

mikesonu

Looking for a tennis partner, who can play with me on weekends. Many people suggest me bookingpulse.com for online solutions. Please suggest me, all suggestions are welcome.

Thank You in advance.

Regards,
Mikesonu

A

asterixzzz

If you want to have a group to play with regularly I think https://www.meetup.com/ is the best. They have many tennis meetup groups playing every week. Mostly for bigger cities though. https://racketfriends.com/ is also a good place to meet tennis friends and chat and share after tournaments. And of course you can find new tennis partners here also.

racketbuzz

Reactions
Hi there @mikesonu and @asterixzzz - I'm always on the lookout for occasional tennis partners, usually in Europe and about 3 times a year in the US. I shall take a look at those sites - I tend to only have a few days at each place before moving on, but an online site on which I can "book" games and partners would be grand. Hopefully, there's a way to match the standard of play - I don't want to be too embarrassed!

racketbuzz

Reactions
Well, I followed those links you recommended guys and "Meetup" is really interesting, I've joined that group and will use it for other activities than tennis. Racket Friends might come up trumps for me also. In my search for finding tennis partners, I came across another site that connects people who want to find partners for many activities including tennis.

Their aim is to "connect people who have similar interests in wholesome leisure activities". They have three leisure activities: Recreational Sports, Outdoors, Fitness & Wellness. It's a huge site so here's the link to their tennis section: Leisure Clique Tennis Partners - they have some useful discussions on tennis skills. I found a thread on breathing techniques very useful, it's not an aspect of the game that I'd really thought about. I tend to gasp in a lungful of air and hope it'll last out the rally!

I've joined them. I'll let you know how it pans out for me.