WHAT does everyone Now say about USA EXPOSED

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
AS THE central nervous system of global TERRORISM?
HMM?

LOL -- DIDN'T i say the time will come when ISIL trained by CIA funded bY 'democratic allies" of USA LIKE..uh -- SAUDI ARABIA QATAR who chop off heads and stone women -- and NOW FULLY EXPOSED TURKEY AS enabler and protector of OIL stealing and oil SMUGGLING ISIL -- armed by CIA and americans

and aided and encouraged by EU (Who of course LOVE the oil ) -

will be EXPOSED?

LOL --

it is so funny -- if it wasn't so monumentally tragic -- that in order to ''reshape the world in america's image" as the NEO-CONS AND NEOLIBERAL openly bragged since the 1990's -- with their war and money racket ''regime change" operations - dstroying ENTIRE countries like LIBYA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN on TRUMPED UP accusations about ''saddam/gadaffi.assad.iran threats to the WORLD -- ht enew ''hitlers" "

ALONG with PUTIN --

simply because THESE countries REFUSED to KNEEL to the angl0-american global order and USA PETRO-DOLLAR money racketeering --

such countries and leaders are targeted for ''regime change" -- NOT to mention each of such countries were preparing to DETACH from the USE OF THE US DOLLAR -- IN THEIR TRADE -- AND move their currencies to GOLD BACKED sovereign wealth -- which of course is THE biggest no-no to the USA EMPIRE'S financing and blackmailing of the entire world!

roflmao!

with such things - folks -- i am ALWAYS right -- it just takes the rest of many of you -- MONTHS or years to get smacked with the facts and realities you INITIALLY REFUSE to acknowledge!

so -- since i always take my time to RETURN to such topics --

here it is !

it is amazing just months ago -- for years on end --

the USA EMPIRE vilified PUTIN WITH SUCH PUTDOWNS AS :

"OH -- he is like that teenager in highschool with no frends n the back of the bus -- with bad grades ni class ...no one likes him..." (obama)

gradiually over time to

"t really doens't matter what russians think --we're an empire now -- " (1990's neocons , george bush ONE)

"oh putin and russia -- they're just a REGIONAL power -- decrepit -- and don't really have much to offer except being a big GAS STATION".

"OH -- russia -- they don't really produce anythng, u know" (both obama - just LAST year)

"it's all russia's fault -- the migrants -- syria, terrorists".

-------------------

fast forward to TODAY:

"AFTER my 3rd trip to moscow -- i've finally begun to udnerstand putin's decisions...|"
"we can't solve the problems all our own -- we avoided having to get bogged down in syria from russia's diplomatic help"..

and more such FAKE contrition -- but -- contrition it remains!!!

because US empire -- thinking it MAKES the rules for countries -- FAILED in regime change in syria on trumped up charges (that assad gassed his people -- which turned it was ISIL supplied by TURKEY - A USA ALLY -- that NEVER does such things without quiet approval from their US master! or - heck they'll have those PHANTOM 16'S removed FROM THEM by uncle sam!) -

despite POURING tens OF THOUSANDS OF ITS PROXY ARMY OF TERRORISTS CALLED ISIL

WHICH the USA tried to PASS OFF AS ''moderate rebels' (exposed as NON-EXISTENT) -

and couldn't FLY their jets over syria UNLESS they wanted to be dogfighting with the RUSSIANS who AREN'T frightened of them face to face...

so what does KERRY OF THE EMPIRE DO in a mere 10 months?

why -- ASK TO BE INVITED TO MOSCOW of course --

yes -- the ISOLATED RUSSIA that supposedly has ''no friends"

according to EMPEROR OBAMA..

who - himself can't even bring himself to DO THE PRESENTATIONS FACE to face TO putin

BECAUSE HE KNOWS -- not only did PUTIN SAVE OBAMA from humiliation of getting bogged down in syria -- yet again -- only to be KICKED OUT (LIKE IRAQ has done to the americans, lol)

HE HAS NOT DIGNITY to admit when HE is WRONG and gutter talk is all he and his empire could manage about russia and putin.

lol

of course that doesn't stop THEM from targeting russian SPORTS stars on yet MORE ''SELECTIVE"

smearing on ''drugs" !!! lol.

b ut -- just wait -- be patient -- because TAHT TOO will be exposed for the FRAUD that it really is based on america's FRUSTRATION that russia JUST WILL NOT BOW BEFORE uncle sam -- and

on the contrary -- HAS RISEN IN WORLD OPINION AS THE ONE COUNTRY that actually

SAYS WHAT THEY MEAN AND MEAN WHAT THEY SAY

WHEN SAYING |
"IF they walk and talk and act and fight lke terrorists -- theya re terrorists - isil, ''mdoerate rebels" whatever their names the americans like to call them -- and we will BOMB THEM".

UNLIKE AMERICANS who CREATE THE TERRORISTS (IT'S ALL IN THE EMAILS OF CLINTON HILLARY AND ADVISERS -- DEAR FOLKS since gthe early 2000\s - on HOW TO MAKE USE OF TERRORISM) --

AND THEN PRETEND TO ''fight terrorists" ...

lol

Last edited:

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
anoterh example below of the FRAUD ''DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS"

''leadership" of the USA , THE BRUSSELS unelected ''leaders" -- EU, and the ''west" ..

==========================================

QUESTION MORE
live
  • search
  • Menu mobile

HomeNews
Hague tribunal is ‘fake anti-Serbian court’ – Radical Party leader Seselj
Published time: 28 Mar, 2016 05:43
56f8b7cac4618863428b45c8.jpg

Serbian nationalist leader Vojislav Seselj. © Marko Djurica / Reuters
The Hague tribunal for the former Yugoslavia is about to announce another verdict on a Serbian leader, Vojislav Seselj. The leader of the Serbian Radical Party, who also served as deputy PM of Serbia between 1998 and 2000, Seselj told RT why he believes he will end up the winner.
Seselj is accused of using strong nationalist rhetoric to incite persecution and murder during the Balkan wars that erupted amid the breakup of Yugoslavia.

Earlier in March, the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia’s (ICTY) ruled that Seselj’s judgment on nine charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity will be announced at 0800 GMT on March 31 “in the absence of the accused.”

When asked why he views his trial at the ICTY as a victory, even before the announcement of the verdict, Seselj said that he got a chance to argue the truth, and counter all the falsified witness accounts.

“I proved that [ICTY] is a fake court, which is just an instrument of NATO that focuses on falsifying the historical record,” Seselj told RT. “[Judges] were unable to prove that I was guilty of any of the changes, nor were they able to prove the guilt of any of the Serbian Radical Party members.”

He stressed that a heroic death on a battlefield or imprisonment is a victory when the actions are carried out in the name of justice.

The politician said that he didn’t expect for the Hague court to keep him in detention for 12 years.

“I thought it would be three or four years. But I don’t regret a single day in the fight against the anti-Serbian court. There were a lot of Serbian volunteers who died defending the nation’s freedom.”

Some of the things Seselj accomplished while in prison included writing eight books for the project titled, “Serbs and the New World Order.” He added that he has enough material to publish another five books. The next one to be published is called “There Was no Genocide in Srebrenica,” which describes the heroic actions of Serbian soldiers and the real role played by the West.

When asked about Serbia’s relationship with Russia, Seselj replied that, for the majority of Serbs, Russian President Vladimir Putin is a popular figure with a high approval rating.
However, the problem consists of Western politicians, who have the means to buy or intimidate “our current politicians,” he added.

For example, Western pressure for Serbia to join NATO has continued, but since a referendum would be required, the whole concept is “impossible” as the majority of the people disapprove of the idea.

Seselj was conditionally released on medical grounds by the ICTY in 2014, but was summoned back after violating a court order to stay out of public life.

“I will not go voluntarily to The Hague. Whether they’ll carry me to the airport or something else, I do not know,” Seselj replied Tuesday.

Seselj initially surrendered to the ICTY in February 2003. His trial began in 2007 and concluded in March 2012.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
QUESTION MORE
live
  • search
  • Menu mobile

HomeNews
‘Selective, settling scores’: Russia, Serbia lash out at UN war tribunal’s Karadzic verdict
Published time: 26 Mar, 2016 01:46Edited time: 26 Mar, 2016 04:50
56f5d601c3618833378b4624.jpg

Radovan Karadzic. © Valerie Kuypers / Reuters
2.4K1
A UN war crimes tribunal has become an instrument of “revenge” and a place to “settle old scores,” the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement, criticizing the court’s decision to sentence Radovan Karadzic to 40 years in prison on genocide charges.
The Russian Foreign Ministry asserted that the verdict, which is one of the harshest ever meted out by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), appears to be very one-sided, as it attributes the sole responsibility for the Yugoslav civil war to the Serbs.

Read more
Kangaroo court convicts Karadzic
The ICTY has acquitted numerous other participants of the Yugoslav civil war in the past, including Croatian General Ante Gotovina, Kosovo Albanian Ramush Haradinaj, and Bosnian field commander Naser Oric, according to the statement.

“The civil war in the former Yugoslavia in the 1990s and the NATO bombardments are a tragic chapter in world history,” the Russian Foreign Ministry said. “It is hard to imagine that only one side committed all the crimes in that war. The ICTY, however, continues building a myth of the Serbs’ sole responsibility for those events.”

This kind of approach has undermined interethnic reconciliation in the Balkans, the Foreign Ministry stressed.

Karadzic had served as the Serb’s leader in Bosnia during the civil war in the 1990s. The ICTY found him guilty on 10 out of 11 charges on Thursday.

The only charge that was dropped related to allegations that Bosnian Serb forces had committed genocide in seven Bosnian municipalities.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The Hague is basically a Kangaroo court. Many countries including the United States refuse to acknowledge it's legitimacy - at least when it comes to their own politicians and soldiers. In short, it's a western construct used to try those who didn't go with the western program. The old adage that the "winning side" writes the history book has always been true.

In war, atrocities are committed everywhere by all parties. I'm largely against penalising the military other than in an exceptional circumstances... they are just instruments of politicians. If you're putting people in life and death situations, with comrades being killed alongside you then far be it for the civilian in their nice heated homes watching Oprah to pass judgement.

If the Geneva convention is anything to go by, then you'd probably have several million troops in the Hague on charges.

Reactions: teddytennisfan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
very true -- i think - at least many of these -- are really selective -- and often the trouble is they are really just protecting''our own" while showcasing selected ''criminals" to use for covering up THEIR own guilts...which of course is why they are kangaroo courts.

yet -- one of the ironic things about these ''institutions" of ''global power and leadership" particularly in teh EU and west - as the pass ''judgments" around ..on those they consider "not of OUR world" (which means any - such as SERBS and russians -- ''those eastern inferior slavs :" ) -

is their OWN eu is imploding -- as a result of the blowback and consequence of THEIR own colonialist policies -

which LEADS ME to the question to you:

what do you think of BREXIT?

I Mean -- what are the general leaning of the brits right now? (for my opinion as a non-brit -- i just think it's better for britain to EXIT -- what does it REALLY need EU for anyway? )

The Hague is basically a Kangaroo court. Many countries including the United States refuse to acknowledge it's legitimacy - at least when it comes to their own politicians and soldiers. In short, it's a western construct used to try those who didn't go with the western program. The old adage that the "winning side" writes the history book has always been true.

In war, atrocities are committed everywhere by all parties. I'm largely against penalising the military other than in an exceptional circumstances... they are just instruments of politicians. If you're putting people in life and death situations, with comrades being killed alongside you then far be it for the civilian in their nice heated homes watching Oprah to pass judgement.

If the Geneva convention is anything to go by, then you'd probably have several million troops in the Hague on charges.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
where do we have the TENNIS THREADS for the MIAMI so far?

it's strange again what's happening with RAFA. ISN'T it? heat stroke (but yes even HE is just human - we shouldn't forget) - but the setbacks just keep doubling down on him in these past many months..

i haven't caught up with DELPO'S performance yet...

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
where do we have the TENNIS THREADS for the MIAMI so far?

it's strange again what's happening with RAFA. ISN'T it? heat stroke (but yes even HE is just human - we shouldn't forget) - but the setbacks just keep doubling down on him in these past many months..

i haven't caught up with DELPO'S performance yet...

Hey Teddy, if you click on the Pro Tennis (Mens Tennis) Forum then the Miami thread is a sticky at the top, but the direct link is:
http://discuss.tennis/index.php?threads/miami-open-fl-usa-atp-masters-1000.557/

Delpo lost to Zeballos unfortunately... wrist issues resurfacing.

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
very true -- i think - at least many of these -- are really selective -- and often the trouble is they are really just protecting''our own" while showcasing selected ''criminals" to use for covering up THEIR own guilts...which of course is why they are kangaroo courts.

yet -- one of the ironic things about these ''institutions" of ''global power and leadership" particularly in teh EU and west - as the pass ''judgments" around ..on those they consider "not of OUR world" (which means any - such as SERBS and russians -- ''those eastern inferior slavs :" ) -

is their OWN eu is imploding -- as a result of the blowback and consequence of THEIR own colonialist policies -

which LEADS ME to the question to you:

what do you think of BREXIT?

I Mean -- what are the general leaning of the brits right now? (for my opinion as a non-brit -- i just think it's better for britain to EXIT -- what does it REALLY need EU for anyway? )

What do I think of Brexit? I'd leave the EU in a hurry... but I think they'll vote to stay in. All the big parties and the media are for staying in and the scaremongering about the economical impact is ridiculous. Britain contributes more to the EU coffers than it gets back, it imports more than it exports from the EU... it's not in the EU interests to marginalise Britain regarding trade and the non-EU European countries seem to be doing just fine. If Iceland had gone along with EU demands following their banking faiures, they would never have recovered and would currently be in a worst position than Greece. They didn't bail out the banks and imprisoned the bankers.

There might be minor pain at first with an EU exit but Britain will be be able to shape it's own destiny and be freed from the bureaucracy and undemocratic institutions of the EU. It's a price worth paying and then they can work out their own trade deals... including those with the EU. China aren't in the EU and have access to the markets.

Cameron went to the EU for a renegotiation but basically returned with nothing.

I can vote but will abstain because I'm not living in the UK and don't believe it's right to do so.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
What do I think of Brexit? I'd leave the EU in a hurry... but I think they'll vote to stay in. All the big parties and the media are for staying in and the scaremongering about the economical impact is ridiculous. Britain contributes more to the EU coffers than it gets back, it imports more than it exports from the EU... it's not in the EU interests to marginalise Britain regarding trade and the non-EU European countries seem to be doing just fine. If Iceland had gone along with EU demands following their banking faiures, they would never have recovered and would currently be in a worst position than Greece. They didn't bail out the banks and imprisoned the bankers.

There might be minor pain at first with an EU exit but Britain will be be able to shape it's own destiny and be freed from the bureaucracy and undemocratic institutions of the EU. It's a price worth paying and then they can work out their own trade deals... including those with the EU. China aren't in the EU and have access to the markets.

Cameron went to the EU for a renegotiation but basically returned with nothing.

I can vote but will abstain because I'm not living in the UK and don't believe it's right to do so.

to me that also seems to be the best way . BREXIT.

THE EU project has proven to be a failure.. that much is clear now.
if it was supposed to integrate europe and ease 'traffic'' -economic and citizens..

all it led to is power-struggles with the most powerful centers -- and this DOES include london -- vying for ''who is the ruler of the roost" of lesser countries.

at the moment -- BERLIN ''holding the purse strings" - became "'eu" ..

BUT with berlin itself politically SERVILE to washington DC.

THE power center in brussels - NATO and all that -- all end up obedient to who ELSE?

washington. dc.

both big and small powers within EU are now vassal states of none other than the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

now -- was EU supposedly a collection of SOVEREIGN states?
their coming together only made them turn on each other -- including britain - while at the same time THROUGH brussels and berlin -- and in its own separate way , london --

they ALL have become an american ''province".

- but as far as EU alone is concerned - economically -- they now end up passng the buck as to who supports whom - who pays for what , with the small economies unable to actually fend for themselves - behaving like moochers on the bigger ones -- (examples are lithuania, poland, estonia, latvia, -- and of course the shining example of being a ''western country" -- ukraine - wonderful little americna project to ''add more members" to EU at EU'S expense of course but to be RULED - AS IT IS RIGHT NOW by american CITIZENS like Natalie Jaresko!! haha) ..

and what happens to he ''free movement" of people" now that the consequences of the european's COLLECTIVE swallowing of american prescriptions on syria and middle east have come HOME to roost -- along with the devastation of EU'S own economy?

Disaster big time -- and that's JUST the beginning, i am afraid.

but europe -- all of europe of the ''west" has no one to blame but ITSELF.

and clearly ONE of the ways to at least LESSEN the impact on individual countries is --

just like yuou said -- EXIT -- and each will have to deal with matters on their own -- neither dependent nor obligated to the others.

imo -- EU where it MIGHT once have had an idea of some kind of easier economic integration -- failed in putting two things together --

the DIFFERENCES IN CULTURES and internal needs and conditions - were FORCED into a ''union'' PURELY of economic dimensions for which the separate nations were really NOT prepared or even suited for .

and it became nothing more than a place ruled by TECHNOCRATS ini brussels..who OBEY ORDERS from washington -- n both economic , and military matters...

am therefore saying -- that BREXIT - GREXIT, EU, NATO -

you -- in europe have been HAD by uncle sam.

you all tried to imitate the ''united states of america" - in both foreign policies, economic policies and political policies

and THAT is what you get.

GO BACK TO BEING INDEPENDENT - SOVEREIGN NATIONS - BEHOLDEN TO NEITHER EU, NATO, and above all

washington dc.

either as a union or as separate countries. and behave lke NORMAL countries.
with your own unique cultures and ways , dealing with the world each according to what is best for your domestic conditions.

THAT is what russia and china are now demonstrating to the world IS THE BETTER WAY.

rather than the 'ONE SIZE FITS ALL|" which all of yuou n europe - from sweden to london to sicily - to ukraine -- all tried to COPY from the USA.

if YOU don't believe me -- just tak ea good look at what the USA did -- leading europe by the nose -- with london enthusiastically hectoring everyone along, if for nothing than that britain and usa are both the ''angl0-american' --

to the middle east whose consequences are now all across europe..even as the SAME american prescriptions pon your economies and politics from washington --

come together to create the disaster europe is now seeing in its own streets and homes...

as a matter of importance..

after YEARS of pretending to fight ''ISIL'' in syria -- but now EXPOSED for aiding and abetting ISIL -- washington and its sidekick london and cameron

are very , very silent ABOUT the fact that the retakng of syria from isil by the SYRIAN ARMY -- the ONLY legitimate force in the country -- with the help of the ONLY LEGITIMATE foreign fighters given permission under ALL international laws -- which the USA AND EU violated --

is now almost complete...

why are they silent?

because talking about the success of the russians and syrians to do the JOB of fighting and clearing the land of the terrorists WASHINGTON CONJURED with the help of its allies --

will point in front of the world the FAILURE of the ''washington consensus" -- and not least bring even MORE attention to that very fact.

teh terrorism unleashed upon the world is the DIRECT RESULT of washington's imperial adventures using ANY tool -- including TERRORISM as proxy -- to toppgovernments that are disobedient or nom-compliant. !

so -- of cousre cameron and obama right now in washington are quite - well

circumscribed about russia's success in syria

that they -- for months vilified and lied about openly.

suggest to the british people -- DISOWN THE SPAWN your country created

USA. OR BECOME AMERICA'S SLAVES YOURSELVES.

LOL.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I MIGHT ADD:

l;ast year -- when CHINA created the huge new development bank
ASIAN INVESTMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE BANK -- AIIB --

NOT intended as a ''for profit" -- as their finance ministry that has the final say on pourse strings from china -- emphasized ;;

and invited members to contribute -- with all contributing members , regardless of SIZE of contribution -- with EQUAL votes -- as ''founding members|" ...

(unlike the IMF - WHERE USA holds the SOLE veto power ) -

the usa tried all its might to discourage countries from joining...

BRITAIN was the FIRST to ''BREAK RANKS" -- and overnight dozens of european countries applied for membership -- as of course practically all asian countries -- except japan still frightened of uncle sam...

THAT was a hopeful sign. and something that in future - britain CAN be proud of.

it is the same way with ANY BREXIT.

it should be only ONE half of british INDEPENDENCE ..

from BOTH EU AND THE USA.

unless you can achieve BOTH -- you are still NOTHING in terms of global real power or independence of nations.

just a vassal of the USA without the integration with EU -- which remains a vassal of the USA - anyway........

roflmao -- so -- thnk about that.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions

Live
Search
1037118773.jpg

Palmyra's Liberation Greeted With Praise Despite Silence of Officials
© Sputnik/ Mikhail Voskresensky
Middle East
10:52 29.03.2016(updated 11:13 29.03.2016) Get short URL
While Western authorities remain “decidedly muted” over the liberation of the ancient city of Palmyra from Daesh terrorists, many Western readers have lavished their admiration on the UNESCO site's liberators when commenting on dry factual articles. Sputnik has compiled a small number of these readers' responses.
While Western journalists wonder why their Western leaders “appear unenthusiastic” over the biggest military defeat of Daesh militants in Syria so far, their readers aren't concealing their admiration of those who fought to liberate the ancient city of Palmyra.

Comments in the US media:

Los Angeles Times

"Dilemma indeed. How to explain to the American public that the US really didn't oppose IS because the US thought IS would deliver the coup de grace to the Syrian government? Instead, IS will soon be driven from Syria by the Syrian Arab Army backed by Russian air power Meanwhile, the CIA backed mercenaries and the Pentagon backed mercenaries are fighting each other in the small corner of northwest Syria not yet controlled by the Syrian government.

No doubt telling the truth will not be an option. Instead we will get more phony 'narratives' duly conveyed by the LAT and other mainstream outlets."

"It took a real man like Putin, in a country that still knows right from wrong, Russia, to solve the Syrian war."

Wall Street Journal

"I wonder if this means the Syrian civil war is once again at risk of ending? If so, what measures can we take to ensure it continues?…the irony here is that it's not clear that I'm being sarcastic. Many here would post the above or close to it in all seriousness."

"Since Putin got involved the situation gets worse for IS! LOL, and Obama said that Putin will leave defeated! O tries to claim to be part of Putin's success now!"

"The USG won't give up its bad habit of overthrowing elected governments it doesn't like. Regime change is one of those euphemisms to muddy the waters, as if calling an elected government a 'regime' legitimizes illegal US aggression against them. Russia has waged a serious war against ISIS in Syria, and against the US-armed, trained and supported groups, many of them affiliated in one way or another with the terrorists and all acting as a proxy US army to bring down Assad. The US goal has never been to stop ISIS, only to show it can still pick and choose other people's governments."

"The advance by Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s forces showed how reliant the regime remains on help from Russia, which said Sunday that its warplanes had hit more than 100 targets over 24 hours in the vicinity of Palmyra.

Putin is killing Islamic State terrorists. That's a good thing. This is how it's done Obama, 100 bombs in one day."

Comments in the UK media:

Daily Express

"The West owes Putin a debt of gratitude."

"This is the difference. Obama supports, arms and then apologises for terrorists. Putin destroys them."

"Had the west supported Syria and Assad, Palmyra would still be intact, there would be no drownings, EU would be safer and refugees would still be living at home. Our foreign policy is a foreign disaster."

"Well done Putin. He has the 'balls' that Cameron and the EU politburo lack."

"Who would you most trust to fight and protect the interests of your country — Cameron, Obama, or Putin? Bit of a no brainer really isn't it."

Daily Mail

"America could take some Tips from the Russians.. They get the job done."

"Putin has invited Western countries to assist in the de-mining and cleanup of Palmyra; whether the West does or does not assist it's another public relations coup for the Russian President. Come on Obama, Kerry, Cameron and Hammond, it`s time to call it a day and tell your Wall St bosses that the game is over, and you've LOST."

The Independent

"I could not help but smile when I read that the US command claimed two air strikes against Isis around Palmyra in the days leading up to its recapture by the regime. That really did tell you all you needed to know about the American 'war on terror'. They wanted to destroy Isis, but not that much."

"It is not only Dave that has been quiet, the whole western media have been quiet about it as well. Now if the Americans had liberated Palmyra,it would be front page news, story after story but because it is the Syrians, Hizbollah, Iran and the Russians, it is hardly mentioned. Just goes to show who runs the media in the west."

"ISIS is a 100% western creation, to give the West reason for continuous military presence in the region, for decades to come. That *was* their plan. Now let them mess with Russia if they have the nerve: Turkish F-16 haven't even taken off, since the day the S400's became operational in Northern Syria…"

"Shame that the West Media does not allow its readers access to the true story…"

"The silence of Western leaders over the recapturing of Palmyra is for the same reason the allies during WW2 never once bombed the tracks that took millions of people to the Nazi death camps. Vested class interests. From Standard Oil, Ford, ITT, Coca Cola to IBM, to name a few, that kept the war going.

ISIS is a creation of Western imperialism; oil, political power and profits are the basis of the present silence. The same reason why Turkey keeps the border open with Syria – oil deals with ISIS. For them it's business as usual. The point is us and our response in how we protect our own class interests."

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160329/1037123777/palmyra-liberation-comments.html#ixzz44HgkX6JZ

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I MIGHT ADD:

l;ast year -- when CHINA created the huge new development bank
ASIAN INVESTMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE BANK -- AIIB --

NOT intended as a ''for profit" -- as their finance ministry that has the final say on pourse strings from china -- emphasized ;;

and invited members to contribute -- with all contributing members , regardless of SIZE of contribution -- with EQUAL votes -- as ''founding members|" ...

(unlike the IMF - WHERE USA holds the SOLE veto power ) -

the usa tried all its might to discourage countries from joining...

BRITAIN was the FIRST to ''BREAK RANKS" -- and overnight dozens of european countries applied for membership -- as of course practically all asian countries -- except japan still frightened of uncle sam...

THAT was a hopeful sign. and something that in future - britain CAN be proud of.

it is the same way with ANY BREXIT.

it should be only ONE half of british INDEPENDENCE ..

from BOTH EU AND THE USA.

unless you can achieve BOTH -- you are still NOTHING in terms of global real power or independence of nations.

just a vassal of the USA without the integration with EU -- which remains a vassal of the USA - anyway........

roflmao -- so -- thnk about that.

I don't think the EU is necessarily a vassal of the US... it's more complicated... the EU in itself is complicated. The French are still prepared to act or consider acting unilaterally militarily and are not necessarily a vassal of the US. Britain... regarding foreign policy is to all intents and purposes a vassal or at the very least heavily influenced by the US... Based on the US economic and military power most nations (not just western) are heavily influenced. Only Russia and China seem able to plot their own course unilaterally and even doing that can hurt them economically.

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I don't think the EU is necessarily a vassal of the US... it's more complicated... the EU in itself is complicated. The French are still prepared to act or consider acting unilaterally militarily and are not necessarily a vassal of the US. Britain... regarding foreign policy is to all intents and purposes a vassal or at the very least heavily influenced by the US... Based on the US economic and military power most nations (not just western) are heavily influenced. Only Russia and China seem able to plot their own course unilaterally and even doing that can hurt them economically.

you are probably more right than i am .

i am naturally generalizing -- in the sense that far too much of the decision sof the europeans -- whatever the degrees in being prone position -- are basically reflective of american EMPIRE.

FRANCE may , intermittently try to ''assert" itself -- or even britain such as with AIIB (ECONOMIC matters) -- and yet one way or another for decdes since THEY collectively -- under NATO -- which is really just an extension of american power RATHER THAN ''defense of europe from teh big bad russians" --

or the more recent NOW DEBUNKED ''threat of IRANIAN WMD'S" with missiles increased POINTING AT RUSSIA -- the REAL target of american empire...

they are collectively behaving lke vassals states.

need we really list all of these ?

APEC conferences - those are ASIAN countries --

WHAT WERE WESTERN - euroepan countries and ''five eyes'' angl0-american countries like australia, canada, new zealand, USA and britain doing

outside of trade talks -- n australia -- BRAGGING ABOUT ''isolating putin?"

WHOSE COUNTRY has MORE claims -- natural claims at that - for being an ASIAN pacific country than ANY of these ''western descended" nations?

for that reason -- in the APEC MEETING before that in australia -- in beijing

CHINA POINTEDLY made what was rpblably one of the most historic -- but little reported matters in western media.

ON THE SUNDAY before the monday opening of that extremely important conference - hosted by beijing (and we all already what it means when BEIJING with the world's biggest BUYING POWER which is what REALLY counts HOSTS SOMETHING -- not unlike the olympics or expos, etc) --

beijing gave a FULL DAY -- HIGHEST RED CARPET -- BIGGEST PALACE , BIGGEST ROOM meeting with PUTIN and the russians -- economic, cultural, miltiary attaches all ncluded --

in truly ''IMPERIAL CHINA" ostentation NEVER before accorded to ANY other country...

reserved ONLY for putin and the russians...where the signings of the gigantic 1 trillion dollar effectively investments by china to russia were signed...practically the biggest economic packages signed between countries in the ENTIRE history of the world...

APEC at that time dd not YET OFFICIALLY include russia as an ''ASIAN" Nation..

at the end of that day -- BEIJING announced this:

"russia is an ASIAN NATION in the eyes of CHINA -- and our signings symbolize a new status reserved onlyu for russia:
"comprehensive strategic partner"

ONLY rssia has that status from china's standpoint.

it was SIGNAL to the USA and all of APEC -- that china as the more powerful fincnaical giant -- as XI JINPING also and other officials and editorials put it --

'WILL NEVER PERMIT foreign or other powers to destabilize russia -- for russia is our loyal and trusted partner - that had come to our aid against japanese aggression -- and WITHOUT A STABLE AND PROSPEROUS RUSSIA -- there can be NO STABLE AND PROSPEROUS CHINA".

AND THE USA is going to try and ''isolate" each of them" ?

the usa empire is DREAMING.

it MAY have EU under its thumb -- but NOT china nor russia.

and THAT is the root of ALL OTHER MATTERS tha tyou ALL SEE

including MARIA SHARAPOVA AND MELODONIUM!

just as easily as it is syria, iraq, iran, '\'WMD'S threats from these destroyed or targeted countries

when it is the USA that HAS been using ''modified nuclear" bombs already! disguised as some kind of ''limited" wmds..for its supposed "'DEFENSE OF FREEDOM"

racket.

so -- my point is this:

WHEN ARE THE EUROPEANS -- EVEN IF the USA is THEIR SPAWN --

going to realize that THEY ARE DESTROYING THEMSELVES for following

the bottom of the barrel policies of the americanos?

who -- as SIGMUND FREUD once reported after his lecture visits decades ago -- even more true nowadays --

telling his friend CARL JUNG:

" is it NOT strange THAT WE europeans are so materially dependent on a country that is really nothing more than populations of wealthy SAVAGES?
"I came to america meeting a generation of neurotic paranoids....I left america seeing a generation of VIOLENT LUNATICS...

"AMERICA is gigantic, yes; but an accident and a mistake, nonetheless; a GIGANTIC MISTAKE".

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, I disagree on a number of points... but one thing to note is that history has a habit of repeating itself, and we've seen what were regarded as unpenetrable all-powerful empires fall by the wayside since the beginning of time. Everything runs in cycles.

I don't class America as a generation of violent lunatics... far from it. The Western world is largely civilised, built on a premise of democracy, law and order... largely based on the British model. I would much rather live in a western nation than China, Russia, Syria, Iraq or any other place you care to mention. That doesn't mean the system isn't abused and manipulated by a relatively small number of people... it always is... but give me that system over the alternative any day of the week.

I don't agree with a lot of western foreign policy... the US missed a huge opportunity after the break up of the Soviet Union to lead in world stability and a multi-polar world order... instead choosing to seek dominance around the globe. It over-reached.

The manipulation of currency (petro-dollar) by the US and banking (in a million different dimensions) by the US, and to a lesser extent the UK and EU nations will come back to bring the house of cards down... but this is the work of the elites behind the scenes... who also happen to own the politicians... don't blame the general populace.