US Open Golf CHP (in progress)

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
It's being played in University Place, Washington, on Chambers Bay course; right off a train track! It has lakes of "steel gray" powered sand with "rough" islands in the middle of them! Tiger Woods is dragging up the rear, shooting an 80, 10 over par! All of the guys are struggling, but not as much as Woods who couldn't make the simplest of putts at times; not even close to being made! Good luck and enjoy seeing the top echelon struggle like the rest of the duffers! :eyepop :cover :nono :angel:

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_U.S._Open_(golf) - - 2015 US Open Gold Chp. :popcorn

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
I read that the greens are so fast, they ran a 100m in less than nine seconds. I dunno if that's a good idea for a major. It's a big impediment to watching great golf. Tiger is out of it, but he's been out of it since his ex-wife handed him his putter through the windscreen of his flash sports car. Rory isn't looking too cute either...

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Kieran said:
I read that the greens are so fast, they ran a 100m in less than nine seconds. I dunno if that's a good idea for a major. It's a big impediment to watching great golf. Tiger is out of it, but he's been out of it since his ex-wife handed him his putter through the windscreen of his flash sports car. Rory isn't looking too cute either...

You just hate seeing this happen again and again; which is why I'm no big fan of sport's figures that expose their personal lives in such a fashion! You have Tiger, Tiki Barber, and others who got busted cheating, then you have the sport's cheats like A-Rod and Brawn in baseball! Armstrong needs no help in making himself the blunt of jokes now after what he put his detractors through who were telling the truth about his use of steroids! Funny though, after Woods won his 1st Masters, I was so done with him just because of how the experts went overboard; sorta like what we do with Federer and Nadal! It's get on my nerves after a bit! It's beginning with Nole, but he's been more fallible losing matches we think he should have won like that FO vs Stan! BTW, it was an RV windshield, not a sports car the Mrs. put that club through! :angel: :nono :dodgy: :cover

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Since no one cares about NEW GOLF, I'll just comment here on British Open! Spieth is going for 3rd Major after winning US Open and Masters! He's 5 shots back after 2 rounds! Due to inclement weather, it looks as if they'll go to an extra day; finishing up round 2 on sat. where Tiger fails to make the cut for his 14th major! Only 7 golfers were worse after his "76" & "75;" 2 horrendous rds! Dustin Johnson leads at "-10" while Woods' gone with a '+7." :popcorn

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
British Open

Just tuned into this, rooting for Spieth, but he's dropped one at 17, and is a shot behind on the last. Has a wriggly, whirly, long putt from down in a valley, to get the birdie he needs to get in the play off. He seems to be a bit of a phenom, Tiger-style...

Kirijax

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
No Grand Slam! But man he sure did come close. Golf bores me to tears but I'll watch it on the last day of the majors. This Speith fellow could be the one who breaks Nicklas' records. If he has a stronger moral base than Woods that is.

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
Kirijax said:
No Grand Slam! But man he sure did come close. Golf bores me to tears but I'll watch it on the last day of the majors. This Speith fellow could be the one who breaks Nicklas' records. If he has a stronger moral base than Woods that is.

I know it's terrible, but I have to watch just to see Tiger go down in flames! This idiot had it all and threw it away on behavior he saw destroy his father's reputation; acting the exact same way! What a tool! :cover :nono :angel: :dodgy:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
The PGA is going on at the moment; round 3! Tiger failed to make the cut again; that's at least 4 in row he's been inable to play on Saturday! Technically he had to finish his round 2 today, but he's still out at +4 where the cut was +1! Phil Mickelson just made it and is on a birdy tear; -6 for the day, -5 for the tourney! He probably won't win, but is showing well with a returning Rory McIlroy from injury who's also "coming on!" The leaders are currently Jones (-11) and Day (-9)! Good luck!

shawnbm

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Spieth and Day charged to the top with a 65 and a 66. They are in final pairing!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kieran Other Sports 1
Carol Other Sports 8
shawnbm Other Sports 42