1. Mad doctor euthanized by Kyrgios
2. Benneteau done by Paire
3. Popsicle burst by Bolleli
4. Worm eaten by unknown German

Did I miss anything else?

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
So, andy's life made easy in second round.

Get to watch only night matches.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Oh, Boy, Looks like the honey moon is over. Too bad.

Novak in full form leading 4-0 in set 1.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Looks like, I spoke too fast. Diego hits a winner off of Novak's smash and then goes on to
break Novak.

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
I'm trying to decide what I'd rather watch...pre-season N.Eph.L phootball, or men's US Open phirst round matches on Arthur Ashe on ESPN. Both seem to be equally boring, no matter HOW interesting the commentators try to make 'em. Breaking Bad re-runs it is, I guess.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
I. Haychew said:
I'm trying to decide what I'd rather watch...pre-season N.Eph.L phootball, or men's US Open phirst round matches on Arthur Ashe on ESPN. Both seem to be equally boring, no matter HOW interesting the commentators try to make 'em. Breaking Bad re-runs it is, I guess.

preseason does not count. USO win/loss counts.

Correspondent Kiu

Correspondent
Reactions
You didn't think he was going to get a bagel, did you?
Novak returns the favor and breaks back at 15

A bread stick is still bakery product.

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
I. Haychew said:

preseason does not count. USO win/loss counts.

Yes, I know. But it's still boring as hell... Watching Djokovic play whoever the hell he's playing would be about as interesting as watching Jordan's Chicago Bulls play a high school team.
Unless I'm a phan of a superior player/team, I'd much rather watch two mediocre players/teams play each other than watch one superior player/team destroy an inpherior player/team.

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Diego broke Novak two times in the whole match and had couple more bp chances on
other games as well.

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
^ It was an effort made, and yes, fly-weight v. heavy-weight. But, @IHaychew, that's Slam first rounds. That's why MS are better from the early stages. If you like ENEPHEL more, then watch it. But some of us wanted to see how young Diego would handle the big stage. Not great, not bad. I'd give him a C+.