Trump: an aggressive, egotistical thug?

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
When I see leftists like Moxie simultaneously decry Trump's demeanor and then turn around and defend someone like Michael Brown, I can only laugh at the hypocrisy. I often wonder - have these people ever heard a rap song in their lives? Having been around basketball throughout my life, I have heard plenty of it, and rap is Trumpism on steroids. Substantively, it is much the same thing. That is the great irony here. What leftists like Moxie condemn Trump for is PRECISELY what black males like Michael Brown demonstrate.

To illustrate, let me quote one of a million examples from a song by the rappers Nas and The Game, along with Chris Brown. In Nas's first verse, he makes multiple "aggressive, egotistical thug" statements that, if Trump said them, would really put off Moxie. What's funny is that Nas even mentions Trump in his lyric.

So, here are just a couple examples of what Nas says in bragging about himself. How is this not Trumpism?
This is pure braggadocio and egotism. Yet, when black males like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown are listening to hip hop day and night, somehow Moxie and Federberg believe that they are modest little puppies who just happen to have a different colored fur than white puppies. It is a joke.

Here is Federberg's new jam. I am sure Broken will rock out to this after listening to one of his s----y white heavy metal bands:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2de0RBcqiE

Â