The U.S. is Dramatically Overcounting Coronavirus Deaths

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Just out of curiosity, did you ever take an interest in the old American West (particularly the Southwest) and the tradition of horseback-riding out there? I've never been into it myself but it seems like that would be up your alley.
I learnt about the American West during the last 2 years of History in High School as part of my school-leaving certificate as I took History. They didn't go into horseback-riding too much though. It was mainly about the Native Americans, Mountain Men, Homesteaders, Cattle Ranchers & Cowboys. Then we moved onto the History of medicine, foot-binding in China & the History of stage-coaching which I was more interesting. I've got some D.V.D.s on American History which I'll be watching & note-taking from to add more to my report before putting it into chronological order & re-writing. It sounds fascinating. Thank you very much for the suggestion. :0)

Reactions: calitennis127

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I learnt about the American West during the last 2 years of History in High School as part of my school-leaving certificate as I took History. They didn't go into horseback-riding too much though. It was mainly about the Native Americans, Mountain Men, Homesteaders, Cattle Ranchers & Cowboys. Then we moved onto the History of medicine, foot-binding in China & the History of stage-coaching which I was more interesting. I've got some D.V.D.s on American History which I'll be watching & note-taking from to add more to my report before putting it into chronological order & re-writing. It sounds fascinating. Thank you very much for the suggestion. :0)

You’re very welcome Horsa. Mexico also has a pretty strong tradition of equine proficiency. You may want to look up a few major figures such as Pancho Villa. They were legendary horse riders and warriors.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And yet another indication here of how inflated the 200,000 death total figure is.....when the U.S. uses the standard guidelines set by the WHO for documenting Covid deaths, it only has 86,000 deaths from Covid (which is still larger than I think the actual number is but also far more reasonable than the 200,000 figure).

HUGE! CDC and Fauci’s NIAID Add Non-Pneumonia Deaths to US COVID-19 Totals Unlike Other Countries! — If These Deaths are Removed US Has 86,000 COVID-19 Deaths
By Jim Hoft
Published September 26, 2020 at 12:34pm

Horsa

Reactions
You’re very welcome Horsa. Mexico also has a pretty strong tradition of equine proficiency. You may want to look up a few major figures such as Pancho Villa. They were legendary horse riders and warriors.
Thank you very much for the information, Cali. I will when I get around to it. (I've written about horses from eohippus to equus przewalski & equus caballus, the cave paintings of Lascaux, Niaulx & Altamira, the Botai, the 1st 5 Chinese dynasties, Mazeppa, Gericault, the French Revolution, Britain before the industrial Revolution, Heck's horses & W.W.1 & 2. I'm writing about the Uffington white horse & the American West next. I'm doing all the research I can from books & DVD's I've got 1st then using google to fill in any gaps.) The only history we learnt about Mexico was about the Aztecs & the only part of that which mentioned horses was when Hernando Cortez & the Conquistadores conquered Montezuma's Aztecs easily because the Aztecs had never seen a horse before & thought Cortez was a God because he rode a horse & they'd never seen 1 before.

Horsa

Reactions
A very good question raised here:

It is highly likely that influenza & other illnesses that have flu-like symptoms have been misdiagnosed as Coronavirus.

I don't really have time for a long answer though & I don't really believe everything I read. Anyone can say anything on Twitter. I've found out a bit about this virus when I wasn't too busy doing other things & my mind has been too occupied on other things what I've really needed to do & found more interesting as well as pleasant most of the time.

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
And yet more evidence of how fraudulent the official U.S. death count is:

Tens of thousands of heart attacks caused by preexisting conditions are being counted as COVID-19 deaths: CDC​

There is no evidence that the coronavirus causes heart attacks or anything that can lead to a heart attack, but tens of thousands of them were counted as COVID-19 deaths.​

by Scott Boyd

October 29, 2020

Reactions: Kieran

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Well, it looks like Jack Nicklaus agrees with me that the Covid death count is wildly inflated. He also says that he contracted it and HCQ helped him get over it in 2 days:

Jack Nicklaus questions COVID death toll, took hydroxychloroquine to combat his own virus symptoms​

Nicklaus said he and his wife battled the coronavirus in March​

By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News