Tennis Frontier Toronto Draw Challenge

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
nehmeth said:
Riotbeard said:
Moxie629 said:
Winner: Novak

I would like to compliment Moxie on a fine choice of winner here.

:snigger

You went there RB!

You see, I AM capable of it…when there's no Nadal in the draw. :angel: (Actually, I just did it to win brownie points with you guys. :laydownlaughing )

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Moxie629 said:
nehmeth said:
Riotbeard said:
Moxie629 said:
Winner: Novak

I would like to compliment Moxie on a fine choice of winner here.

:snigger

You went there RB!

You see, I AM capable of it…when there's no Nadal in the draw. :angel: (Actually, I just did it to win brownie points with you guys. :laydownlaughing )

Heehee. I noticed Kieran did it to, so I should give him credit also :snigger

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I see it more like trying to jinx No1e:rolleyes: There is no way he can win now with Tignor and Moxie picking him to win:laydownlaughing

nehmeth

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Billie said:
I see it more like trying to jinx No1e:rolleyes: There is no way he can win now with Tignor and Moxie picking him to win.

Mmm, I think Novak will be so pleased to learn Moxie voted him to win, he'll just have to go out and take it. :D

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
nehmeth said:
Billie said:
I see it more like trying to jinx No1e:rolleyes: There is no way he can win now with Tignor and Moxie picking him to win.

Mmm, I think Novak will be so pleased to learn Moxie voted him to win, he'll just have to go out and take it. :D

He IS pleased! I got the flowers today. Nice gesture, I thought. No jinx intended, Billie, just picked the most likely winner. He'd have won it last year if Rafa hadn't stopped him. I think he's even likely Tignor-proof in this one. :cool:

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
You know I am only kidding Mox, this is all in fun. Nole has 6:0 record with me in attendance. Let's hope that streak continues.:D

BTW there is somebody here (won't name names) who picks the opposite of what he hopes it would happen:lolz:

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Billie said:
You know I am only kidding Mox, this is all in fun. Nole has 6:0 record with me in attendance. Let's hope that streak continues.:D

BTW there is somebody here (won't name names) who picks the opposite of what he hopes it would happen:lolz:

I do know you're kidding. And based upon the bolded above, you should be receiving your own bouquet of roses any minute now. At the very least, he ought to send you free tickets! :idea:
My own record watching Rafa is not so pristine: I saw him lose to Youzhny (USO) many years back. :)wave , I Haychew.)

I know some people fear they'll put the hex on their faves if they pick them to win. That's not my style…pretty much the opposite. ;)

The Big Bad Wolf

Reactions
Quarterfinals: Djokovic vs Murray, Wawrinka vs Dimitrov, Raonic vs Berdych, Ferrer vs Federer
Semifinals: Murray vs Wawrinka, Raonic vs Federer
Finals: Murray vs Federer
Winner: Federer
Dark Horse: Murray

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The Big Bad Wolf said:
Quarterfinals: Djokovic vs Murray, Wawrinka vs Dimitrov, Raonic vs Berdych, Ferrer vs Federer
Semifinals: Murray vs Wawrinka, Raonic vs Federer
Finals: Murray vs Federer
Winner: Federer
Dark Horse: Murray

Welcome Big Bad Wolf!

Moxie

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The totals are in, and our big winner is Britbox, with a commanding 90 points, because he picked Tsonga as his DH. Remember, you get 40 points for the DH, but only if they win.

Here are the totals:

Britbox: 90

Nehmeth & TennisFanatic 7: 65 each

Moxie: 60

GameSetMath and The Big Bad Wolf: 55

Bounce It !!: 50

Riotbeard: 45

Kieran: 25

Did I miss anyone?

Who's keeping score for the whole challenge, El Dude? Or shall I?

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Congrats BB. Almost no one had a sense that Tsonga would show up from nowhere, except for
BB.