Tennis Frontier’s 10th Anniversary

TFAdmin

Administrator
Reactions
IMG_2266.gif

Ten years ago today, Tennis Frontier was launched. We would like to mark the occasion by thanking all of you who have joined us in this journey. We truly couldn’t have done it without all of you.

IMG_2236.gif

To give you an idea of how much has happened in the last decade, here are the Top 10 players on April 8, 2013:

ATP:

IMG_2229.jpeg

WTA:

IMG_2230.jpeg

Wikipedia has a comprehensive review of tennis in 2013.

Major winners of 2013:

Australian Open: Djokovic / Azarenka
Roland Garros: Nadal / S. Williams
Wimbledon: Murray / Bartoli
US Open: Nadal / S. Williams

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Good fun. Here's to another ten years. I just re-read your opening post from 2013 in the Tennis Frontier Bar thread @Kieran. Still just as funny.

Various people have put in efforts and carried the baton over the years to keep this thing going but special thanks to @kskate2 and @tented who fund and keep this ship sailing... in a different and more difficult media age from when we started out (at least for forums). And It's a thankless task for the most part, but here is thanks from me anyway.

:trophy::trophy::trophy:

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations on keeping everything running so well & smoothly. (Although it is rather quiet at times it's not as dead as some forums I'm on & although it can be a bit of a battle-field at times, most people get on well & are helpful *& have fun & fascinating conversations at times* & friendly most of the time compared to some forums I've been on.) There are also a lot less technical issues here than on some forums I'm on.

Thank you very much for having me. (I know I've been a nuisance at times & for that I'm very sorry.)