Sweet Sixteen

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
"Kylie Jenner Celebrates 16th Birthday With Family, Jaden Smith" from US Weekly:

"A Sweet 16, indeed! Joined by her family and friends, including parents Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Scott Disick, and her nephew, Mason, and niece, Penelope, as well as her beau Jaden Smith, Kylie Jenner had a birthday dinner to remember at Nobu in Malibu, Calif., on Aug. 10."

Click here for the rest:

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kylie-jenner-celebrates-16th-birthday-with-family-jaden-smith-2013118#ixzz2cNeaMAyn

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
who is she. :huh:

there was a bruce jenner who used to do the decathlon, I think..is that the bruce of which you speak ?.

why is her burfdayy bash in the meeja.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
JesuslookslikeBorg. said:

there was a bruce jenner who used to do the decathlon, I think..is that the bruce of which you speak ?.

Kylie is the youngest Khardashian sister. And yes she is

also the daughter of Gold Medalist Bruce Jenner who married

Kris Khardasian years ago. Her other sister is Kendall who was

in the news a year ago for her sweet sixteen birthday.

These 2 youngest sisters are moving quickly to stardom

as models and fashion designers. Kylie is also dating Jaden

Smith, son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett. There is talk of

these youngest sisters getting their own reality show.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Kieran said:
I just got sick...

lol ..... If Kris Jenner knows only one thing, its how to

capitalize on every aspect of her and her family's life

into big bucks. She is the ultimate Momager.

There has already been some tabloid type mini scandals

regarding these youngsters. They may become the most

lucrative of the Klan so far.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Not that I have any delusions that any of the Kardashian clan are role models or anything like that, but this picture Kylie Jenner posted on Twitter last night is just too much. Sure she looks fantastic in her bikini, but she's 15, people. Fifteen!

While we're used to seeing way too much of all of her and famous half sisters, this is just inappropriate anyway I try to look at it. It would be one thing if she was frolicking on the beach or doing something goofy while wearing a bikini, but this is so obviously sexually intended, it makes me sad ... and terrified as a mother of a little girl.

http://www.cafemom.com/articles/entertainment/157998/kylie_jenners_bikini_picture_is?utm_medium=sem2&utm_campaign=prism&utm_source=outbrain-e&utm_content=0

JesuslookslikeBorg

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
RJD11 said:

lolz that clears up the confusion..

yeah why not have another reality tv show, there is nowhere near enough of those programmes. :snigger :rolleyes:

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
RJD11 said:

lolz that clears up the confusion..

yeah why not have another reality tv show, there is nowhere near enough of those programmes. :snigger :rolleyes:

lol right! Ryan Seacrest is making a bundle as he produces a lot of them

And that would be what, 4 of them about the Khardasians. They makin

the green also. But, thats what the people want , and as long as the ratings

are there they'll keep a comin.

And Kylie's Sister Kendall had her twitter thing with a photo also a while back.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Now it's big Sis Kendall's turn

By Stacie Anthony

Kendall Jenner is finally an adult! The teen model celebrates her 18th birthday on Nov. 3. And, while most 18-years-olds are satisfied celebrating their newfound ability to vote, Kendall spent the day indulging in her family's fame and fortune. The lucky selfie-obsessed Jenner sister, along with her closest family and friends,

got Six Flags Magic Mountain all to themselves for her big day. (See birthday exhibit selfie to the left.) In honor of Kendall's big 1-8, click through to see her best selfies of 2013 …

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/kendall-jenners-best-selfies-26989.gallery

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
RJD11 said:
Now it's big Sis Kendall's turn

By Stacie Anthony

Kendall Jenner is finally an adult! The teen model celebrates her 18th birthday on Nov. 3. And, while most 18-years-olds are satisfied celebrating their newfound ability to vote, Kendall spent the day indulging in her family's fame and fortune. The lucky selfie-obsessed Jenner sister, along with her closest family and friends,

got Six Flags Magic Mountain all to themselves for her big day. (See birthday exhibit selfie to the left.) In honor of Kendall's big 1-8, click through to see her best selfies of 2013 …

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/kendall-jenners-best-selfies-26989.gallery

I finally saw the episode with Kylie's Birthday bash. It was very

interesting. Since the breakup of Bruce and Kris, Kylie and

Kendall have been hanging out with their Dad and his sons

a lot. Kylie would not let her Mom plan the party and it seems

they are going for some independence. Kris is still managing

their modeling and fashion careers but for how long. Kendall

also recently had her 18th Birthday bash.

Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, Calif. to celebrate the model's big day.
The family rented out the entire park, and took full advantage of the thrill-inducing rides, including several roller coasters -- and sharing the experience, naturally, via Keek and Instagram videos. Kendall and her sister Kylie, 16, also rode a wild ride called SlingShot, which catapults seated passengers into the air with bungee cords.

After Kris Jenner attended Bruce Jenner's birthday party on Oct. 27, the separated couple once again amicably bonded to enjoy Kendall's special night. The momager posted a selfie with Bruce, Brody, and Brandon Jenner, captioning it, "Great night at Magic Mountain! @sprandoni @brodyjenner Bruce #happybirthdaykendall."

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
britbox said:
Never understood the attraction with reality TV.

I like Hollywood gossip. Like to know whats going on

with the Celebs. And the Family does have interesting

lives.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Kylie's party episode also started to delve into the

Khloe/Lamar situation. Khloe got the call that Lamer

was MIA which is when we started to hear about his

troubles. She and Rob had a discussion about it.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Kylie Jenner slams claims she dated Jaden Smith for fame after reports of Kris Jenner's screening process surface

Kylie Jenner ain't got time for that! The 16-year-old member of the Kardashian/Jenner clan took to Twitter on Saturday to slam critics after HollywoodLife came out with a report that her mom Kris Jenner had a detailed screening process for her youngest girls' boyfriends. The report claimed that the momager made sure her daughters' dates had celebrity status before they were allowed to go out.

"The fact that some people actually believe I would waste my time dating someone as a publicity stunt," Jenner tweeted in response to the claims.

The youngest sister was rumored to be dating Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's son Jaden Smith earlier this year when the two were spotted on several outings.

But in a recent issue of Seventeen Prom, Jenner said she was single, calling Smith her "best guy friend."

Kylie's older sister Kendall Jenner, 18, is currently dating One Directioner Harry Styles, which the HollywoodLife report claims is all part of Kris Jenner's master plan for her daughters.

"Anyone that is about to date them must provide something more than just compatibility emotionally," a source said to HollywoodLife.

Kendall and Styles, 19, were spotted skiing in Mammoth, Calif. in early January.

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
I am not a big fan of Kanye West. And I was very skeptical of the

KimYe romance. But as it unfolded over time and the beautiful baby

North, it seems like they are a couple. And I can't believe this young

..... Pu.. err, man may get a big payday for that behavior. According

to the law, if he didn't retaliate Kanye was in the wrong because words

are not an excuse for violence. But IMO, words can be a weapon and they

can hurt. If he did it for the money or the words were what he felt, I

don't know which is more reprehensible. Kanye was very angry as he should

have been. He has a lot of money and I wish he had been a little more devious

There are many things he could have done to make this guy regret what he did.

But since he just reacted as he did, at least he could have broken something.

teenager pressing charges against Kanye West after star 'chased him down and punched him for calling fiancée Kim Kardashian a N-lover'

Kanye West is now a suspect in a battery investigation after the rap star allegedly chased down an 18-year-old boy into a chiropractor's office today and punched him after the teen apparently hurled racial slurs at the Grammy winner and his fiancée, Kim Kardashian.

The unidentified 18-year-old man, has now told Beverly Hills police that he wants to press charges against the Yeesuz star and law enforcement sources in LA have confirmed that Kanye is now officially a suspect and that the matter has been referred to the LA County DA for possible prosecution.

The dramatic altercation allegedly unfolded this afternoon at around midday as Kardashian, 33, entered a furniture store - and the teenager screamed "F**k you bitch... Shut up n****r lover, stupid slut,' as he held open a door for her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538882/Kanye-West-punches-18-year-old-calls-Kim-Kardashian-N-word.html#ixzz2qP4iP4eI

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Just read an article on MSN saying that Keyshawn

Johnson ( former beau of Serena Williams ) has just

sold his house in Calabasas to get away from Neighbor

Justin Bieber and his antics.

Who bought the house ....Kourtney Kardashian.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/see-ya-biebs-keyshawn-leaving-neighborhood-selling-house-to-a-kardashian-012414

http://www.eonline.com/news/502521/kourtney-kardashian-is-justin-bieber-s-new-neighbor-celeb-buys-former-nfl-star-keyshawn-johnson-s-house

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
I was right. This vile young ^&%$# will get a payday

out of his despicable act. What does it say about our

society when such behavior is rewarded.

Wonderwall
By Kat Giantis

Every day, you drag your carcass out of bed and head off to work, hoping that one day, your efforts will pay off, and you'll be able to take a nice vacation, or maybe start a college fund for the kids. Well, be prepared to feel like a chump, because while you were busy toiling away, some random 18-year-old supposedly earned more than a quarter-million bucks by acting like a complete moron.

TMZ says the teenager who allegedly ended up on the wrong side of Kanye West's fists earlier this month after he tossed racially charged insults at Kim Kardashian has pocketed a hefty settlement from the rapper.

The guy is believed to have walked away with more than $250,000 in a civil settlement over the Jan. 13 incident, in which he purportedly insulted Kim and used the n-word as she walked into a paparazzi-surrounded office building in Beverly Hills.

Kanye, who was nearby, came to help her, and he reportedly followed the teen into a chiropractor's office, where a tussle ensued.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/gossip-kanye-west-reportedly-settles-alleged-assault-kerfuffle-for-big-bucks-1794505.story

RJD11

Major Winner
Reactions
Khloe's fault! Kylie Jenner rushed to hospital after being injured in a trampoline accident with her big sister

By Chelsea White

PUBLISHED: 19:13 EST, 4 February 2014 | UPDATED: 06:40 EST, 5 February 2014

Turns out you are never too old to have have fun - or hurt yourself - on a trampoline.

Kylie Jenner was left needing a trip to the emergency room after a bouncing battle with big sister Khloe Kardashian on Tuesday.

Khloe is known for her love of rough housing, but her playful fighting got a little bit out of control when a trampoline was added in.

The 29-year-old was bouncing around with her sisters Kim Kardashian and Kylie on a massive trampoline on Monday.

While making sure to be careful with Kim - who always complains that Khloe is too rough - the reality star did not go as easy on Kylie.

Bouncing up and and down and grabbing each other, somehow Kyle came off second best

It was not clear on Tuesday afternoon what injury the teen had received but the trampoline accident left Kylie in a lot of pain.

While her injury was serious enough to require medical treatment, the 16-year-old was not seriously hurt as she was able to document her trip on social media.

The young star posted a picture of herself covering her face with one hand while at the hospital.captioning the image: 'In the hospital thanks to @khloekardashian. (Look at her page for the reason why).

'My mom said "never thought I would take u (sic) to the doctor for a trampoline accident at this age.'''

Declaring war on her big sister

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2551922/Kylie-Jenner-rushed-hospital-injured-trampoline-accident-big-sister-Khloe-Kardashian.html#ixzz2sTVG792q