"Serena Williams Enters the U.S. Open with No True Rival ..."

tossip

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
its not her fault...these players are being ruined by on court coaching...do away with that and we will see true champions who know how to problem solve and develop a strong mind.Serena makes these coaches look silly,she beats the players and their expert coaches.
Serena has ruled two generations.with the first generations she had other interests but would still come in and win big events but was still the standard...she played sparingly bu had good head to heads with all of the previous generation...except with that player who was a mother ..forgotten her name.
this article by SI is mischiveous..trying to diminish her accomplishments.

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Serena is just a better player than she was years ago, she plays the big points better , she plays the percentages better and she attacks her opponent 's weaker serves better.I think her opponents coaching is just as good as before but at this stage Serena isn't getting distracted by the antics of players like the disrespectable Henin, the selfish and drug addict sense of entitlement Capriati or a player such as Clister who could move and be as flexible with her defense to be transferred into offense. Serena's opponents these days are seeing a server that at times can go into a Sampras like rhythm which there's no real answer to her. Being a huge Serena fan and obviously a Rafa fan,I don't see why his camp won't try to emulate her service motions.

Looks like ESPN Sports Science is seeing what I mentioned a few days ago.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13550350