Robert Plant reacts to 8-year-old girl playing on drums

Horsa

Equine-loving rhyme-artist
Reactions
Ha, She must have been in @Murat Baslamisli 's place for some lessons.
It's lovely to see children having fun. She's brilliant. I'd love to learn an instrument. I never got a chance at school as I always passed voice test at school so had to sing & join the choir. All else they taught me in music was how to write songs & read music. They taught me 3 notes on the recorder then took me out of recorder class because the choir needed me & said I already knew an instrument which no one could ever take off me & I took everywhere with me when I asked if I could learn to play an instrument again. I love singing but would love to learn an instrument too so 1 where I can sing & play at the same time would be good. I tried guitar but got sore fingers. I tried accordion but sounded better improvising than following instructions. I had better luck on tambourine though as I managed to play the Northern lights of old Aberdeen. Dad wants me to learn harmonica & bugle. I can't get past the scale on harmonica & really want to learn an instrument I can sing with so harmonica & bugle are no good.

Last edited: