Paris Terrorist Attacks 2015

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
Fair enough bud, I'm sorry my views on this topic are upsetting. It is possible that all the refugees are just that...refugees. But what happens if many of them are not?

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Darth, I guarantee you they are not all refugees. There will be some nut jobs among them, 100%. But those nut jobs are getting into many countries as tourists, students, etc anyways. None of the 9/11 guys were refugees. They came to the States, "studied" in aviation schools and killed people. At least you have a chance now to document everyone that is coming in and keep track. Vast majority are just folks like you and me bro. They are caught in a horrible situation, that's all. A situation , by the way, that we had a huge role in creating, so it is just not fair to say "Not in my backyard" to these poor folks.

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
The greatest new of the week : Abaaoud the monster who prepared Paris's attacks was killed by French cops yesterday. Soooo happy that this bastard is now in hell. Congrats to French cops and hope we all can live in peace from now. Take care everywhere you are

DarthFed

The GOAT
Reactions
1972Murat said:
Darth, I guarantee you they are not all refugees. There will be some nut jobs among them, 100%. But those nut jobs are getting into many countries as tourists, students, etc anyways. None of the 9/11 guys were refugees. They came to the States, "studied" in aviation schools and killed people. At least you have a chance now to document everyone that is coming in and keep track. Vast majority are just folks like you and me bro. They are caught in a horrible situation, that's all. A situation , by the way, that we had a huge role in creating, so it is just not fair to say "Not in my backyard" to these poor folks.

That's all true Murat. It is always possible some get into the country in more traditional ways, I just think the worry is "why make it so easy" Obviously 9/11 changed everything in regards to migration and yes, profiling. It's not so easy for militants to get in this country now and you have to figure there are tons of people under surveillance (a whole different can of worms). If there were many undetected ISIS members here there would almost certainly have been a lot of attacks already.

I think everyone is well aware that the US had a big role in the chaos going on in the Middle East. The problem lies in thinking due to that the US government should be obliged to open the doors to everyone when that course of action could bring all sorts of danger to its own citizens. It's damned if you don't, but it might be "facked hard" if you do.

tented

Administrator
Reactions
isabelle said:
The greatest new of the week : Abaaoud the monster who prepared Paris's attacks was killed by French cops yesterday. Soooo happy that this bastard is now in hell. Congrats to French cops and hope we all can live in peace from now. Take care everywhere you are

Great news, Isabelle. :clap

Top Suspect in Paris Attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, Confirmed Dead

France_240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Nous sommes tous les Parisiens!

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Belgian cops got Salah Abdelsam, great job from Belgium a pity death sentence has been cancelled, this bastard really derserves it