Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, France, ATP 250, 2019

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
There's the headline.

Out of curiosity I checked his profile on the ATP site. Players usually have a list of their equipment/sponsors. Paire does not. I wouldn't want to be his racquet sponsor.
That's interesting. In that meltdown against Baghdatis last year he smashed one while sitting on the floor He certainly looks to be in a better mental shape at the moment.

Reactions: tented

isabelle

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
interesting final in Lyon, we could see some beautiful tennis

don_fabio

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Watched this match today. Paire was in control from the beginning. Got broken once in the 2nd set after being break up, but immediately broke back and shut the door for FAA. Well deserved title for the unstable french.

herios

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Did not watch any tennis at all, boneless I was waiting for the outcome here intrigued.
Felix failed to win in his second attempt in a final this year, but I am still very proud and impressed.
He is playing like a seasoned veteran, not like the youngest of all on the main tour. This year is like a boot camp, getting used to the big league.
He has already passed Denis, who has been a fixture for 1 year and a half on tour and who himself did not have any set backs, just stagnation, which is still encouraging.
Paire on another hand, wins his second title in this spring.
Usually very volatile, he seems more focused than before. Maybe he matured. If that is the case, about time, because he is now 30y old.

Reactions: don_fabio