Nike outfits

lindseywagners

Futures Player
Reactions
I just bought my dad Federer's 2015 FO Nike shirt. It's similar to the one he wore today on court, but not exact: the color looks lighter, the material might be different (this is hard to tell), and the buttons are pink instead of purple.

Does anyone have any more information on these? It's kind of disappointing because the product just doesn't look as good...as it does on Roger lol

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Frankly, today's outfit doesn't look good even on Federer, as a matter of fact I really don't know who could pull it off. :snicker

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Front242 said:
Maybe Don Johnson lol :D

Maybe Deliciano or F3 could get away with that outfit, but I would have to see them in it first.:snicker

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
Nike hasn't made tennis "outfits" in years. They should be referred to as "infits" because there's no way in hell that anyone should go "out" in any of those hideous looking fits.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Nadal has the blues: :dodgy:
NikeCourt-French-Open-2015-Collection-Rafael-Nadal-3.jpg

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
It made Nadal look a bit 'chunky".
I wonder if the players go to their wives or girlfriends or coaches and ask " Does this make me look fat?" And what is the correct answer? If you are the coach, I guess you cannot say "Yeah.." Because then Roger would go" Uhm...you are fired".

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
1972Murat said:
I wonder if the players go to their wives or girlfriends or coaches and ask " Does this make me look fat?" And what is the correct answer? If you are the coach, I guess you cannot say "Yeah.." Because then Roger would go" Uhm...you are fired".

Do you go to your mrs and ask her this question: honey, does these jeans make my butt bigger or smaller?;)

I.Haychew

Major Winner
Reactions
kskate2 said:
Nadal has the blues: :dodgy:
NikeCourt-French-Open-2015-Collection-Rafael-Nadal-3.jpg

Whatever gum Folks is chewing, I want some of it...Because that's one helluva bubble!

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
I. Haychew said:
Nike hasn't made tennis "outfits" in years. They should be referred to as "infits" because there's no way in hell that anyone should go "out" in any of those hideous looking fits.

Scratch Fed's shirt from your birthday list...who outfits Jay's players? Maybe you need a baseball cap?:D

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Billie said:
1972Murat said:

Do you go to your mrs and ask her this question: honey, does these jeans make my butt bigger or smaller?;)

I have a small butt so I do not ask that one, but the belly sometimes gets away when I am not watching, so I have asked her in the past if a certain shirt made my one-pack look a bit round or not ;)

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Darn it Murat...it could have been one or the other and I guessed wrong.:laydownlaughing

How about your tennis attire? Do you put on one of Fed's shirts from your collection before you go to play tennis and ask her if you looked like him?:D

I channel Vajda in this sense...put NDF stuff on and give out instructions when Nole plays.:snicker

Murat Baslamisli

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
www.drummershangout.ca
Billie said:
Darn it Murat...it could have been one or the other and I guessed wrong.:laydownlaughing

How about your tennis attire? Do you put on one of Fed's shirts from your collection before you go to play tennis and ask her if you looked like him?:D

I channel Vajda in this sense...put NDF stuff on and give out instructions when Nole plays.:snicker

I will admit I have many a Federer shirt to play tennis. But I do not look like him. My wife thinks, and I agree, I am built like Wawrinka...shorter, stocky. Except my backhand is better . :snicker