New rap song pays homage to the women's movement.....

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
This week, as the nation braces for the first convention held for a female presidential candidate, we should remember all of the women who have worked so hard for generations to get us to this point. Given the oppression they have faced through this process, I thought it was only fitting to post a song produced by members of another oppressed group - black males. The chorus captures a very important theme of interplay between race and gender, and how we can better understand those not like us, namely by having sexual intercourse with them.

I have modified the chorus from Chris Brown just a bit. I think this verse also demonstrates the cultural coherence of the Democratic Party's voter base:

We poppin' like ayo
All my bitches got real hair chilling with the top down
Screaming like ayo
I'mma take Hillary's ass down when she bring Elizabeth Warren around
Fuck ‘em both like ayo
I'm a bougie ass nigga, left the roof at home
We popping like ayo, ayo, ayo
But don't be acting like I need you

Now here is a question. Would Federberg's gay ass ever listen to or comprehend this song? I think not.

Federberg

The GOAT
Reactions
I shouldn't really respond, but I can't resist :D

1, this is an arts thread, what is the relevance of this here? Why are you so tone deaf?

2, once again you demonstrate how weak you are at dialectic, I could pick the most awful examples to bolster my case with a negligible sample size. You know why I don't? I have more confidence than that and I actually understand statistics.

It seems to me you have two choices, go back to school or take some time off and grow up... Your choice.

PS, I'm guessing I speak for others as well when I encourage you to take the second option :)

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
I shouldn't really respond, but I can't resist :D

1, this is an arts thread, what is the relevance of this here? Why are you so tone deaf?

2, once again you demonstrate how weak you are at dialectic, I could pick the most awful examples to bolster my case with a negligible sample size.

LOL.....so they are the worst examples, huh? Is that what you think of black males when you see them in action? They are the "worst examples" of humanity. Ladies and gentleman - EXACTLY MY POINT THAT FEDERBERG HAS NEVER ENCOUNTERED ANY OF THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO GET INTO CONFRONTATIONS WITH POLICE. NEVER ONCE IN HIS LIFE.

For the record, I - unlike you - know many black males who listen to songs like this and I don't have a problem with them. I actually get along quite well and have spent years around them. You, on the other hand, consider them to be the "worst examples" around. This is pretty telling and reveals exactly what I mean about how stupid and clueless you are.

You know why I don't? I have more confidence than that and I actually understand statistics.

No, you actually don't understand statistics. Heather MacDonald of the Manhattan Institute has shown every one of your moronic assertions about police brutality to be false. The numbers are not on your side, but since it is not my profession to make you look like the ignorant dunce that you are, I don't bother spending time sharing them with you.

It seems to me you have two choices, go back to school or take some time off and grow up... Your choice.

You are actually the one who a) knows nothing about history, religion, political theory, philosophy, or any other area of human learning and b) has a childish yearning to get every story to fit your way of viewing the world. Like a little kid rooting for his favorite team, you root at every turn for cases of white racism to pop up. You have the psychological disposition of an 8-year-old girl.

So I suggest you start reading some serious books to cure your massive ignorance, or else start being an adult and look at reality before sprinting to your keyboard to express your most heartfelt yearnings.