New Front End

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
In case you have bookmarked the forum link directly, just to let you know, we've added a front end onto the message board now with news, blogs etc...

You can get to it by just clicking the logo at the top of this board. Next plan is to get the forum themed so it looks like the rest of the site.

We've also setup Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest social media channels if you'd like to follow/like on those. Just click on the social media icon on the homepage to find our channels.

Kieran

The GOAT
Reactions
Brother, you've worked miracles! Well done, it's a great resource for tennis fans... :D

britbox

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Kieran said:
Brother, you've worked miracles! Well done, it's a great resource for tennis fans... :D

Cheers mate. Don't forget to follow us on whatever social media channels you play on (if any). Links on homepage to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest & LinkedIn.

Riotbeard

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Looks great! I liked you guys on facebook, I am not on any of the other sites.

Billie

Nole fan
Reactions
Great job BB, looks really nice. I accessed the website via my blackberry today, no problems. I will check for articles and anything about Nole I will tweet it, maybe we get you some more followers.:) Good luck!

Denis

Grand Slam Champion
Reactions
Good luck, it looks nice, I will read the blog posts with interest.

Hoergren

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
Hi guys

You are doing miracles - what a site it can be - thank you again for your great work. If you need a donation later this year you just say when:)

Balta

Reactions
Love what you've done with the site! So happy to see almost daily progress.