Las mujeres blancas: ¿Son los votantes más tontos en la historia mundial?

calitennis127

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
For those who do not know any Spanish, the question I posed was this: are white females with college degrees in America the dumbest voters in world history? I think there is a very strong case to be made for this.

Being around them non-stop and hearing their info-deficient "analysis", I have come to learn that they care about such issues as:

- Do we want a president who mocks the disabled?

-Do we want a president who dares criticize a Gold Star mother?

This is the daycare mentality Angela Merkel has used to make Germany a safe haven for rapists.

But my real question is this: do white females have an inferiority complex about how much more attractive, on average, Latina females are than them? Are they ashamed that they are rhythmically challenged and cannot dance by comparison?

Reactions: teddytennisfan

teddytennisfan

Multiple Major Winner
Reactions
For those who do not know any Spanish, the question I posed was this: are white females with college degrees in America the dumbest voters in world history? I think there is a very strong case to be made for this.

Being around them non-stop and hearing their info-deficient "analysis", I have come to learn that they care about such issues as:

- Do we want a president who mocks the disabled?

-Do we want a president who dares criticize a Gold Star mother?

This is the daycare mentality Angela Merkel has used to make Germany a safe haven for rapists.

But my real question is this: do white females have an inferiority complex about how much more attractive, on average, Latina females are than them? Are they ashamed that they are rhythmically challenged and cannot dance by comparison?

HAHA -- my spanish is too basic -- but i certainly got your question, lol11 and the answer is quite a YES...

many of them in fact have been as much the ''pillar" of the recent decades' ''liberal fascism" in a sense..

where everything has to be so "you must not offend ANYONE".