"I can beat Vika and Maria but not Serena"

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
Simona said that yesterday after she got the highest merit from the state of Romania given to a sportsman.
She obviously havent seen the Cornet match yet ;)
Simona, for your attention Anna and Alize beat Serena this year. Start believing...

On other hand... if Serena gets into shape then no one will have a chance. :D

GameSetAndMath

The GOAT
Reactions
Si Si Simona said:
Simona said that yesterday after she got the highest merit from the state of Romania given to a sportsman.
Simona, for your attention Anna and Alize beat Serena this year. Start believing...

So, this means she is ready to win IW, right?

rugged

Futures Player
Reactions
GameSetAndMath said:
Si Si Simona said:

So, this means she is ready to win IW, right?

I agree with you. Let us see how she does at IW. However, she is probably right. Wonder what her head to head is against Li Na.

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
Simo is ready and agreeing to win IW ;) but I am afraid that Nara in R2 will not agree to this little plan :rolleyes:
Simona has a tough draw in all rounds. It will be hard in my opinion but my opinion doesnt count.
I hope I am just too pessimistic.. :rolleyes:
Every fan has a secret antenna which tells him how his player will do. Its that thing called "gut feeling". Mine doesnt show good predictions.. lets hope :)

My crystal ball (my guts) also tells me that she will do better in Miami until she meets the Williams sisters. She will be mentally more ready for Miami. Just my opinion.

my sherona

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Too bad she got limited talent . Maria can beat 'email all !

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
my sherona said:
Too bad she got limited talent . Maria can beat 'email all !

1williams2.jpg

MargaretMcAleer

The GOAT
Reactions
Si Si Simona
If you are around....may I ask is Simona's achilles problem okay now.Actually I think she can go far at IW this year.

kskate2

Administrator
Reactions
Apparently she can't beat Maria. Had a golden opportunity today in taking the 1st set, but she's not quite ready yet. Back to the mentality board Halep.

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
Kiu said:
Now 0-4 against Maria.

:huh::huh: you continue using the same meaningless data. Shows how much a data can be misleading, isn't it? or maybe the person using it not doing it that well.
The Simona ver.2 from May 2013 has nothing to do with the the previous Simona. Everyone with knowledge knows that but you still use the old info to boost your player. But, people know tennis and they can choose the real data, not the old one.
As of now, its only 2-0 and 4-2 in sets. I cant wait for the next one :D
Next thing you will say that Sloane Stephens is same level as Simona because of her wins before 2013 over Simona. We all know what happened in Paris ;)

And... thanks to Masha for building Simona's confidence! That's what she lacks. nothing else. She is a much better player than that cheater. :)

Anyway, that's just a "minor misunderstanding" compared to other forums so I am chilled :D

my sherona

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
:lolz:
Si Si Simona said:
Kiu said:
Now 0-4 against Maria.

:huh::huh: you continue using the same meaningless data. Shows how much a data can be misleading, isn't it? or maybe the person using it not doing it that well.
The Simona ver.2 from May 2013 has nothing to do with the the previous Simona. Everyone with knowledge knows that but you still use the old info to boost your player. But, people know tennis and they can choose the real data, not the old one.
Next thing you will say that Sloane Stephens is same level as Simona because of her wins before 2013 over Simona. We all know what happened in Paris ;)

And... thanks to Masha for building Simona's confidence! That's what she lacks. nothing else. She is a much better player than that cheater. :). 4>0 is 4>0 MM sisi .

Anyway, that's just a "minor misunderstanding" compared to other forums so I am chilled :D

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
my sherona said:
Si Si Simona said:
Kiu said:
Now 0-4 against Maria.

And... thanks to Masha for building Simona's confidence! That's what she lacks. nothing else. She is a much better player than that cheater. :). 4>0 is 4>0 MM sisi .

:lolz::lolz::lolz: admins, I dont chase the troll, she is chasing me :) I dont talk to her, no problems with me
1williams2.jpg

my sherona

Pro Tour Player
Reactions
Si Si Simona said:
my sherona said:
Si Si Simona said:
Kiu said:
Now 0-4 against Maria.

:lolz::lolz::lolz: admins, I dont chase the troll, she is chasing me :) I dont talk to her, no problems with me
1williams2.jpg

Crying out for help big boy? Lol :cry

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
my sherona said:
Si Si Simona said:
my sherona said:
Si Si Simona said:
Kiu said:
Now 0-4 against Maria.

1williams2.jpg

Crying out for help big boy? Lol :cry

lets see when you will get the message :D
p.s. not interested in little girls. thanks for the compliment :D
1williams2.jpg

Si Si Simona

Major Winner
Reactions
she will probably sneak in a post when I dont watch :rolleyes: :laydownlaughing who cares
lets put another one in advance and get it over and done with :D
END !
1williams2.jpg