• Oakland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
This is probably the best Thursday night game I can remember being offered! Normally, even if a rivalry game from the same division or conference, they're the worst! This one is for the lead in "both;" KC can tie Oakland in the div. and lead the conference since they would be 4-0 and own all tie-breakers! Looking forward to it since both teams haven't been relevant at the same time in a couple decades! See ya'll tonight if you care! :angel: :popcorn :clap

- - http://fiero4251.blogspot.com/2016/08/fan-page-novak-nole-djokovic.html - -

the AntiPusher

The GOAT
Reactions
Fiero425 said:
This is probably the best Thursday night game I can remember being offered! Normally, even if a rivalry game from the same division or conference, they're the worst! This one is for the lead in "both;" KC can tie Oakland in the div. and lead the conference since they would be 4-0 and own all tie-breakers! Looking forward to it since both teams haven't been relevant at the same time in a couple decades! See ya'll tonight if you care! :angel: :popcorn :clap

Game was a dud..Thursday night game are a bit harsh for the boys who just played on Sunday, all the Raiders fans out here are whining about the unfairness..my thoughts r quit bitchin

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
the AntiPusher said:
Fiero425 said:

Game was a dud. Thursday night games are a bit harsh for the boys who just played on Sunday. All the Raiders fans out here are whining about the unfairness. My thoughts are "quit bitchin'."

A dud? There were turnovers, missed opportunities, a punt return for a TD, & a flip in the Div. lead! I loved it and probably will have it playing on the repeat while in bed in a couple hours! When I lived out there 20 years ago, I thought the fans and radio jockeys on AM 670 were delusional! I remember in '97 when they had a record of 4-7 and someone "called in" asking an opinion on taking a wild card! They're hopeless and always will be! :puzzled :nono :cover :rolleyes:

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
I can still remember the 2nd game of the season on Monday night '97! They weren't sure it would be televised in the Bay area due to them not selling out! Somehow it made it to ABC and we were treated to a last play TD "bomb" by Grbac which won it for KC! I can still see the horror & disappointment of Bugel as he watched it transpire! :lolz: :snicker

Fiero425

The GOAT
Reactions
Website
fiero4251.blogspot.com
No matter what they said at ESPN about why they were terminating their association with Skip Bayliss; probably felt like most of us! He's the most delusional and insufferable hypocrite speaking about sports! He gave me a headache within 5 minutes, unable to "eat crow," after Oakland lost at KC! He'll find a way to deflect from his own "horrible pick" ! "They should have this..., or your team was lucky that ...!" Maybe that's the HOOK! After 40 min., I went back to tape of Nole beating Murray at AO '15 Final! I will promise never to even surf by this Fx Spt channel again; much less watch "Undisputed: w/ Bayliss & Sharpe! :nono :cover :eyepop :rolleyes: :cry